[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Nice RMT items you got there.
Played this as a starter for Delve, soon about to hit 90 and already farming red maps. The whole leveling process was painless, smooth and quick. Really helps out once you get Rigwald's Charge, Terminus Est until Hiltless/Kondos Pride with the Chaos Orbs you gather along the leveling.

The Build performs really well in the actual Delve aswell, it's extremely satisfying breezing ahead of the crawler.

Now just to get currency for Starforge and make my way to the darkest dungeon.. erm delve.

Edit: starforge acquired, lets go!
Last edited by Vigath on Sep 2, 2018, 3:47:35 PM
@everyone

Hiya!

I'm super glad you guys are playing my build in Delve! To those that do not know, I have been in/out of the hospital over the last couple of weeks and only had literally zero time to dedicate to the forums and the game. Once the recovery is good, I'll try and jump on. I will try and read over the notes to make an official post on the 3.4 updates. I do know that the build from what little I've read will only feel even smoother in this league.

Grats @Jadame for yet another quick ass gear up with the build haha. You are really getting it down! Cat armor is super sexy on this build for anyone that didn't play it during beast league.

Anyway, just wanted to pop on and type a message while I could.

Stay awesome Exiles. <3
Hope you get better brother.
Get well and thanks again for all the hard work on the guide.

In regards of Vall Warchief, if anyone wondering, he is an absolute monster, similar to Vall Double Strike but with more AoE and less ST. Another button of death and destruction in oyr arsenal, which is, again, like Vall Double Strike has up to 2 charges (altho totems still capped at 2 so its impossible to have normal totem+2vaal totems, only either 2 vaals or normal and vaal). Absolutely recommend using it, but downside is dropping golem since there is not enough free keybinds to use golem and all vaal skills (aura,ds,warchief) manually.

Now I feel like a true summoner dropping ds clones and warchief near snake add gate on chimera and watching with evil grin how snake evaporates as soon as it becomes active.

upd: 1vaal warchief seems to be doing damage equal to 4ds clones. If not more. Another borken vaal skill to abuse, nice.

upd2: killed shaper from 50% health in his single lazer of death channel with just vaal warchief and cyclone all flasks up, thing is insane.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 5, 2018, 4:13:04 AM

Tell me, what is the power of this Jewel "Pure Talent", if you do not reach the starting point of the duelist? Only 25 to all attrib and 7% mov.speed?
"
Mentrell wrote:

Tell me, what is the power of this Jewel "Pure Talent", if you do not reach the starting point of the duelist? Only 25 to all attrib and 7% mov.speed?

Crit is from the shadow starting point, rest is right. Attributes are very powerfull because of shapers gloves.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 4, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
"
dizika wrote:
Nice RMT items you got there.

What are you on about!?
Last edited by CyndiLauper on Sep 5, 2018, 5:48:20 AM
Started Delve with this build, enjoying it so far. Got lucky with a 6 link drop that really pushes the damage to a whole new level. I have a few question to whoever wants to answer:

1) I feel really weak despite only being at Tier ~5 maps. I've got around 4.5k life and max resists but it still feels like it drops really fast.
2) Where do you get leech in this build? I was hoping the Slayer overleech would come more into play but the only leech I can see is Blood Rage and potentially Vitality Void, but the latter is a lot of skill points just for some leech. Am I missing something obvious or is leech just not a big part of the build?
"
Valrodo wrote:
I feel really weak despite only being at Tier ~5 maps. I've got around 4.5k life and max resists but it still feels like it drops really fast.

Get CWD+Enfebee+Imortal call+duration, it would help.
Optional acrobatics+phase acrobatics in talents, but consider that acro and high evasion chests contradict each other. You should be fine tho, only chest which is bad with acro is bronns.

Our build not supposed to facetank everything and damage spikes on low gear levels happen very often, so you need to be careful with positioning. Get a vaal double strike asap. It’s a broken overpowered skill which can be used to obliterate your target in few seconds. If you run into trouble, leap away, pop vaal ds clones and enjoy watching death and destruction from safe distance. Vall ancestral warchief now also a viable option to complement vaal ds later in 5l and bring destruction to a whole new level. Basically, you need to do my sword links.

We also suffer from “fuck melee” mechanics more than others, so you need to know boss abilities. Again, kiting, positioning, vaal ds are your best friends.

All this being said, it is possible to get to guardians on sub 5k life with tabula. I killed chimera deathless with less than that.

"
Valrodo wrote:
Where do you get leech in this build? I was hoping the Slayer overleech would come more into play but the only leech I can see is Blood Rage and potentially Vitality Void, but the latter is a lot of skill points just for some leech. Am I missing something obvious or is leech just not a big part of the build?

Ring rolls up to 60 life per hit, which is also unaffected by no leech map mods since life on hit is different mechanic from life leech (altho they are both work with overleech and affected by overleech cap). With good gear ring alone is enough to sustain hp in t16 maps. You also get normal leech from blood rage. If you want even more there always an option to swap daressos salute for carnage heart. Last, but not least, you can roll leech on one of the utility falsks.

And welcome to the club.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 5, 2018, 8:37:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info