[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
drbokorkati wrote:
Vaal Soul Gain Prevention Time

No effect on us whatseover since we dont use increased duration vaal auras/skills. Its a nerf against aurabots chaining their auras in groups.
Last edited by Jadame on Aug 28, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
Is the new herald of purity actually good with this build? It adds quite some flat phys damage...
"
kryzdyan wrote:
Is the new herald of purity actually good with this build? It adds quite some flat phys damage...

Its +30 phys on lvl20/20q lol
Last edited by Jadame on Aug 30, 2018, 4:39:28 AM
"
kryzdyan wrote:

Its almost 100k damage on pob

Edit: Not counting the minions
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Last edited by bimbobaggings on Aug 30, 2018, 5:08:07 AM
Not Bad, but i am not sure we will be able to go that far in delve.
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:
Not Bad, but i am not sure we will be able to go that far in delve.

nobody yet knows how difficult it really gets.... I'll probably still go for the Tesla (1st time) and try to work in the new herald :) seems like a good dps-add and also the minions might dish out a little bit.. too bad those skills and new items are not yet added to PoB
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
"
kryzdyan wrote:

Its almost 100k damage on pob

Edit: Not counting the minions

What are you talking about? Its 25-37phys https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201550 and not in pob yet. More so, adding steel rings placeholders with 25-37phys into build nets less than 10k dps gain. Therefore even if you corrupt herald of purity into 21/20 and support it with empower on top of that it would still suck compared to other options.

Minions completely irrelevant since our build cant scale them.

Kinda new to endgame stuff, but looking at gear, gems and passives, I may be blind? (and not have time to look at 100 pages if asked yet) but how/what is giving all them buffs in the top that are like 4+sec each and being Refreshed quite often? I understand the Basic 3 charges and Blood rage but not the Rest that keep stacking up
"
Sreolla wrote:
Kinda new to endgame stuff, but looking at gear, gems and passives, I may be blind? (and not have time to look at 100 pages if asked yet) but how/what is giving all them buffs in the top that are like 4+sec each and being Refreshed quite often? I understand the Basic 3 charges and Blood rage but not the Rest that keep stacking up

you mean flasks? lol
Hiya,

As I said many pages ago, I tried your build for the Incursion league and it was a blast. I didn't play PoE for a lot of time and it made the come back smooth as possible !
I struggled a bit in the leveling part because had to get back to the game but the end game and the farming was super easy.

I'm the 1-character-all-league type of player and I enjoyed a lot the progression and the ability to go see and clear all end game. Only thing I didn't do was Uber elder because I didn't invest the time and skill to do it... but still, following the discussion on the forum since the beginning of your posts, I know it was possible. Nice !

It brings a question for the new league... I'm kinda looking to try a new build but I'm not really glacing toward the all "ALL CONTENT/BUDGET/6MIL DPS/KILL EVERYTHING/COME HERE IT'S NOT A SCAM I PROMISE" builds... so... have you ever made other builds for other classes ? I'd be happy to follow another !
Or maybe I'll stick to Tesla's greatness ! Damn life's choices are so hard !

Thanks again to you, it was really enjoyable to play your build and not boring at all as I stayed nearly two months with the same char in inc league.

Cheers !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info