[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:
@everyone

Hiya!

I'm super glad you guys are playing my build in Delve! To those that do not know, I have been in/out of the hospital over the last couple of weeks and only had literally zero time to dedicate to the forums and the game. Once the recovery is good, I'll try and jump on. I will try and read over the notes to make an official post on the 3.4 updates. I do know that the build from what little I've read will only feel even smoother in this league.

Grats @Jadame for yet another quick ass gear up with the build haha. You are really getting it down! Cat armor is super sexy on this build for anyone that didn't play it during beast league.

Anyway, just wanted to pop on and type a message while I could.

Stay awesome Exiles. <3

Get well soon, and very much looking forward to your 3.4 update! I'm planning on running this as my second character, leveling up a spectral throw to acquire ALL the currency ;D
Best Wishes!
"
Valrodo wrote:
Started Delve with this build, enjoying it so far. Got lucky with a 6 link drop that really pushes the damage to a whole new level. I have a few question to whoever wants to answer:

1) I feel really weak despite only being at Tier ~5 maps. I've got around 4.5k life and max resists but it still feels like it drops really fast.
2) Where do you get leech in this build? I was hoping the Slayer overleech would come more into play but the only leech I can see is Blood Rage and potentially Vitality Void, but the latter is a lot of skill points just for some leech. Am I missing something obvious or is leech just not a big part of the build?

If you're running the full damage spec, you're going to drop fast and nothing will really change that; if you get hit, you get hit hard. If that's not your playstyle, definitely go for one of the other variants. I played the slightly more HP variant for passives wearing a Starkonja's and Bronn's Lithe and I enjoyed it a ton; did shaper without any issues (5 deaths but it was my first time ever in the fight). Like the person above me said, leech comes from Blood Rage mainly and then LGOH from the ring. The Carnage Heart is also a really good option; you do lose out on some of the damages from Salute, but it gives you a massive boost to your leeching/survivability.
Hi,

Thanks for the build, i am enjoying so far. Now at lev. 85 and following 'League Starter/Put me In Coach! '

What i don't quite understand is why you use 4 points to reach the shadow start point, you only get a bit of dex, movespeed with the jewel bonus, and small bit of damage from what i can see

"
Shankhook wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the build, i am enjoying so far. Now at lev. 85 and following 'League Starter/Put me In Coach! '

What i don't quite understand is why you use 4 points to reach the shadow start point, you only get a bit of dex, movespeed with the jewel bonus, and small bit of damage from what i can see

Shadow's start gives you crit, not movespeed.
Thanks for the guide!

Flipped a few items in Delve so far and managed to make enough currency to get your Hp variant fully set up.

6 link belly, starforge etc! Loving the build pushing 250+ Delve today and should have Shaper down as well. Deathless first guardian last night.

Cheers

"
CyndiLauper wrote:
"
Shankhook wrote:

Shadow's start gives you crit, not movespeed.

Oops yes was looking at ranger bonus!
First off.. Love this build. Thanks for sharing it! I have a quick question.. I have spent all my currency on trying to get the blue socket on my armor (Currently have 5 red and once i get Vorici 6 ill do the 6th socket) on bronns.. I dont wanna keep trying for a blue. Would using Fortify for the 5th red instead of conc/increased aoe be viable? If i am reading it correctly it has slightly less increased damage then conc effect would, but gives you the protection of fortify as well.. Would it be worth using that to save my currency and use it to try and 6l the bronns?

edit* also i forgot to include would the slightly less damage be worth it since you get to maintain your AOE?
Last edited by Damian831 on Sep 6, 2018, 2:23:42 PM
@ guy before me

I'm running this build with a 5l bronns too (have a 6 sockets one with right colors but not linked yet)

I don't use the Dmg on full life gem yet because everything explodes instantly anyways (currently progressing atlas @t11)

I use increased AoE for easier map clear

Bronns is super cheap so just use yours with 5 links and buy another one which you try to socket right in the meantime

Get a starforge before you 6link it doubled my damage lol
Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 6, 2018, 2:37:14 PM
Leveling the build right now and got a couple questions:

1-What do we like so much about the Bubonic Trail boots? Is it the death walk? I'm guessing is not the increased damage per type of abyss jewel since we are only using 1, and we would use 4 to max it out, right? Is it not worth it?

2-Where does the life leech come from? Besides the 0.4% on the life node is there any other source of leech? If not, is 0.4% enough?

Thanks in advance.
1 Additional socket(s), we dont need 1(2 after getting vuln corruption on gloves) skill gem sockets. You can also run 3 different abyss jewels setup(ghastly isnt worth it), but it requieres pob symming to be sure you are better than using regular ones.

2 Blood rage, thiefs torment, utility flask roll, possible carnage heart and watchers eye. You dont even need a node with a good gear tbh since torment+flask+blood rage is enought to hit life leech cap on st.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 7, 2018, 5:04:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info