[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

yuppp, i think its the most efficient way of doing it until i see diff.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 13, 2013, 10:51:01 AM
does physical damage add to EK? i.e. 5-10physical dmg on rings?
IGN: iamorni
"
iamorni wrote:

nope only stuff on say magnate (increased physical damage %) works.
Build is working out very well for me, feeling pretty invincible in maps compared to my 2 shadow EK builds.

Saw you tank map vaal today, just wondering how much if any weaker is act 2 vaal compared to map vaal?
IGN Looocidity
Last edited by Impervious on Mar 17, 2013, 12:41:53 AM
Thoughts about getting Leather and steel near the duelist tree? It's 4 points away(going by acceleration route), and with Iron Reflexes, should give you more armor/movement speed than the armor nodes near the marauder tree.
"
Etup wrote:
"
iamorni wrote:

nope only stuff on say magnate (increased physical damage %) works.

So the increased physical from your staff increases ek's dmg?
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
No it doesn't, the physical damage increase on weapons is a local modifier that only affects the weapon damage. The big deal with his staff is the +1 to gem level, this will increase the damage of EK a lot. Oh, and of course it is a 6L which you have to get from your weapon with Kaom's heart as chest. :P
"
Impervious wrote:
Saw you tank map vaal today, just wondering how much if any weaker is act 2 vaal compared to map vaal?
Map Vaal is probably 2x stronger than Act 2 Vaal i was getting hit for 1k less w/o endurance charges on act2 vaal today.

"
fiskrens wrote:
Thoughts about getting Leather and steel near the duelist tree? It's 4 points away(going by acceleration route), and with Iron Reflexes, should give you more armor/movement speed than the armor nodes near the marauder tree.

ATM I'm running kaoms which is a glorious base so no run speed loss + my staff which also has no -ms so leather and steel adds no movement speed. About going over there though i'm still considering it for the projectile nodes + armor but i also want to get the 7th endurance charge. Not sure which i'm gonna end up going for though.
76 now and running this build, with the lack of good bandit choice (i used regret instead of reroll from the start, about 16 points), i really like it so far. I hope they'll add something to redo bandits :/

"
kulgeen wrote:
76 now and running this build, with the lack of good bandit choice (i used regret instead of reroll from the start, about 16 points), i really like it so far. I hope they'll add something to redo bandits :/

they said they planned to but idk when that is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info