[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

"
well you use a archon or angelic kite. it gives armor + ES so all the nodes you get buff it ALOT. + the block chance you get goes into the 12% block chance added to spell dmg.
idk I just came up with it, tryin to make the most tankyist build ever haha

The 12% block chance added to spells is spell block not increased damage. I wouldn't advise using anything but armor/evasion shields though you really shouldn't need the resists on an archon and the es is only good if ur not using bm because it stops it from regenerating.

Ill have to do a lot of messing around with my gems to actually make an aura bm gem build work idk if its possible tbh ill update later.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 2, 2013, 5:45:38 AM
"
Etup wrote:
"
well you use a archon or angelic kite. it gives armor + ES so all the nodes you get buff it ALOT. + the block chance you get goes into the 12% block chance added to spell dmg.
idk I just came up with it, tryin to make the most tankyist build ever haha

The 12% block chance added to spells is spell block not increased damage. I messed around with the thought of dropping BM but you wouldn't be able to run 2 bear traps unless you took 2 4links to do it which is not worth it imo. The rest of your skills could probably be blood magic gem'd without that much of a hit. I wouldn't advise using anything but armor/evasion shields though you really shouldn't need the resists on an archon and the es is only good if ur not using bm because it stops it from regenerating.

IDK maybe ill try running one bear trap dropping bm and testing it out.

oh, I thought it applyed to spells ;p also I dont like BM because it dose not allow you to run multiple auras, and I play solo. anyways thanks for checking it out, if you come up with something let me know!
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
Spoiler
[http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OrRB_EuEUTRZvGNsZLhmFGjgaVR0UIWAkqiftKLUpLimlLdI1hjboNuk6szrYOuE8LT38QKBDnEp9TdhN41BQVElVqVXGVw1YY1ivWfNbr18_YEtgiGEhYVJko2aeZ6Bs9nC7dO108XgNerh673y4gW-HdojxjHaMz49GkFWRzpe0naqePJ65n8uiAKLqplenCKeEqW6sWayqrLquk7Xytz64k7nNud277cAaxPbGnsauxtjPZdDQ1I_ZYd0N4drjaudS52PsOO8O707wH_Iv8kXz3fZI9tr60vzF_gr-jw==/url]

honestly If I was to do your build, Id do this for solo. but then its really not your build :)

run haste determinaton purity grace and maybe Vitality if itll work, I mean with the 10% reduce mana reserved w/ reduce mana gem should beable to run them? then bm ek bear trap, use all BM for ur skills take out maybe faster casting
Currently running http://tinyurl.com/adek28o build dropping bm for auras.

Requires lvl 19 reduced mana with 3 40%'s and at least a 16 w/ hatred. Grace put up with bm item. Dropped immortal call / molten shell / bear traps atm. Could possibly run 1 bear trap with culling or added fire + bm + 1 curse together but not possible as im using ES boots atm.

EK Dps is a little lower (roughly 100) but my auras are all level 1 atm as i gave my 20's away to a friend who died. With added fire in place of life leech dps is 1.1k higher atm.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 3, 2013, 10:10:37 PM
Great build, partied with my tup tup a lot and he does a lot of damage. Standard tup
The only problem with this build is, he can't put a shield on your head to stop a vaal rock from hitting your head when its vulnerability and 92% cold damage while baiting you to do blues that he pulled out.
Nah jk luv ya tup tup.
thats awesome! so you think its viable? also what do you think your hp would be if you got the life circle?
"
thats awesome! so you think its viable? also what do you think your hp would be if you got the life circle?
Ya its def viable health would be the same @ 7k around lvl 91. I think dropping LL for added fire will be great in farm maps but keeping LL in for real maps for sure. Im really hating not having 2x bear traps let alone 1 atm.
Last edited by Etup on Mar 2, 2013, 1:28:44 PM
Hi what is the overall difference between this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/171348 and your build?
"
macsiwase wrote:
Hi what is the overall difference between this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/171348 and your build?

He focuses on block/evasion but i don't think its the right way to do it. Not having IR makes you pretty vulnerable to reflect as you will have lower armor and personally i don't think block is worth it.
I think that is true. I have a def mara 69 lvl based on block and it is fail.
Forget about block, if u have enough dps you no need it.
Interfice Errorem Diligere Errantem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info