How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Though I think you can make it a full game mode, but if it takes away from nerfing, i mean improving the core game, I would suggest making it an occasionally event, rather than spend more time one it. Make it a fun side project that "will be done when its done" than a moderate focus.
I suggest doing an actual Poll to see how many really desire this. It was fun, but novelty of it wore on me quickly. So once every 3 months (between leagues) would be good,something to do between leagues was already suggested. Knowing that it was expensive to run on the servers it would take a way from financial resources you could put toward fixing existing issues. In other words, take your time if you are going to do it and do it right.
For what it's worth Royale is the most fun I've had in years with poe..
Please bring it back. It doesn't have to be competitive at all just fun and a nice change of pace. I unfortunately had family obligations and completely missed the event. I watch many videos and was very upset that i missed my chance. The community seemed to love it as well. Bring it back!!!!
I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how sustainable it would be to have it as a permanent feature in a league but it was fun enough to play it that I gave it a few more tries even after getting the dinner.
It was still better than Bestiary league
please make royale back becouse it was one of the best modes and unique ones :)
I would like to see it as a regulary event. like every 2 weekends or once per month
POE ROYALE LOOTCORE VERSION

- add stashes, one per player per area, all accessible

- remove all item requirements

- drop rate 50%

- winner gets permanent stackable character size increase of 1%

- add a royale master for portal access (droprate/stage)

...and so on, msg me...

Guys spam quote if you like it!!!
Last edited by joearctic on Apr 4, 2018, 2:43:59 AM
No, work on original game, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info