How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

"
daleyyc wrote:
No thank you, I'd rather see resources used to work on bugs in the existing game, proper testing of new leagues, and balancing skills/ascendancies.

So there isn't any plans on releasing the Rhoa Spitroast as a purchasable MTX? Seriously missed out on an instant buy for me GGG. Instead you decided to gate it behind an Event which only rewarded 1 winner (some people getting it multiple times)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
As a supporter (look at all that shit under my name), I think its sad this 1 day development april fools joke was more popular than the entire beastiary league. think about that.
I played this game mode for hours on end, in a way that I normally wouldn't. I told people who had stopped playing the league because it had gotten stale for them about the game mode - and listening to each other's struggles was the most fun I've had in years of PoE. I love your game - this game mode needs to become available two weeks in to every league, so people who aren't feeling it, or start to get bored can have something fun.

Thank you for making this.
regarding the rhoa dinner mtx.

like with all mtx do you give the proud owners some exclusive time to brag around how much they supported just played the game for it until you devalue put it on sale for everybody?

disclaimer: yep, i didn't win any rhoa dinner mtx and obviously want some.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Well GGG, first you should review T-value for skills in pvp format...

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 4, 2018, 3:15:12 AM
You might have had to run it for longer than one day so you could have some data to make this business decision on :P
Personally I tried it for about an hour or 2, I had some fun but it quickly wore off. Probably because I don't really enjoy PvP as such.

I suppose you could run these events with varying frequency and see how active they are. If they are consistently overcrowded during peak hours you might run next one sooner, if empty then reduce frequency.

I wouldn't know what would be best decision here but what I do know is I want more cold spells, ones that are not sluggish, clunky or ineffective.
Dont divert ressources off of the main game, but think about bringing it back at interesting times, for example in the last hours before a new league starts, so zhat people can gather, warm-up and maybe have a chance to get some juicy MTXs as a reward for winning a set number of games. Maybe we can get points for making it to the top - x and thereby get some MTX we can show-off :)
DEFINITELY, making this into a stand alone game mode would be amazing! or like a regular event like every 1 or 2 weekends. Some noticeable issues i think need re-balancing would be:

- Skill Gems - Duh, everyone has been talking about this (split arrow, frost blades ect)
- Some sort of re-balancing in the loot at the start on the beach, what i found most of the time was too RNG based like a slot machine either u get a good skill from your first crate or the person who spawned literally right next to you did and they kill u or the mobs are too hard because u didn't get a usable or half decent skill so u cant kill them and the mobs swarm u and u just die hard

Great game-mode though would really like to see it in the future keep it up!
Hi GGG

thanks for the fun.

I don't see it coming back a full mode.
But the idea of having it at the end of leagues to change a bit after long period of farming.

You could had some modifications :
- all players have the same class.
- random teams of 3 players.
- Only normal drops - no currencies.
- Only Unique drops - that i would love to try
- Only 6 links armour chest, or Tabula rasa invasion
- headhunter mode : every player has a random buff - when killing another player you earn his buff. Imagine the final fight between the 2 last

- 3 level of prices : 1rst one a special price. for the 2nd and 3rd a random smaller price.

i really would like to see imagination in the game.

The funny thing is apparently some skills and classes were easier. for me i earned my Rhoa BBQ with a Marauder and Molten strike. i think i got lucky with the loots in the chest.

May be GGG could find a way to lower some gems skills level to make available more different skills from the start.
Aim for the head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info