[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Thank you for this build guide GornoDD. Managed to kill UberElder on my second set with 2 deaths. Lvl 95, 7,4k health, 38k unbuffed moltenstrike tooltip dps, wearing a thief's torment
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Uzap wrote:
"
Vwk wrote:
Just posting to say, I love the build, lvl 94 so far, killed everything but uber elder. It is not the most amazing build for damage, but the tankyness with the life on hit and decent damage is a very strong mix. Love it. Thank you very much for that build OP !

If u want to push for damage u can try using the 3 buffs via mana reserved shield. I have been testing this build after recommendation from OP. Not only is the build tanky but dps is high as well. U can see my char page for the setup.

I admit that the dps is not the selling point for this build. When creating this build I checked how much dps is needed for killing Uber-Elder and then went for as much tankyness as I could squeeze into it. The additional herald of ash (with shield) as well a good double damage watchers eye are good endgame chase items you can go for. Farming some uber-elders is also incredibly fun and cost efficient. Pretty much any watchers eye sells for around 5ex++. Some of the uniques are really good as well. I sustain t16's about 70% and get alot of abyss jewels that I craft in the process. These can also get you incredibly rich. Now the league is getting a bit old. But next time I will immediately push hard for completion bonus and sell all the low tier red maps.

"
CedricDur wrote:
"
TwisterDon wrote:
Hello, I have been playing your build now at level 55 and like it so far. I have one question though. Why do you not take any life leech nodes on your way to the duelist side of the tree? Seems to be the only weakness I see so far as I'm leveling is life leech. Maybe you could share some insight with me.

The build is more about life on hit than leech. If you're 55 buy yourself a Thief's Lament. Best purchase you'll have made and it will last you to 80+.

Thiefs torment can carry you pretty much all the way. A friend of mine has even killed uber elder with while still using it. The quanity also is pretty neat if you wanna grind for some currency. You still can get around 7-7.5k life while wearing it.

Dude i had the same idea in mind. I rip this build( HC ) and just waiting on next league. But this will be my starter toon. It was the most fun ive gotten in a build since a while. Pushed tiers like nothing. I think what got me is the freaking reflect dude in racecourse with insane mods vuln/ele weak and i forgot.But 150quant map. I thought ,this is rippy but w/e...didnt made it out alive :D.

Wanted to pushed 100 but sadly the rip just cut the hype and im saving the rest for next league :). definately hardcore viable. And i cant wait to push it even farther in the uncomming league. Might use it in the race aswell. Kind of , practise for next league thing.

My take on the build
Spoiler

Going for abyss jewel made it much more fun..and could easily scale the dps. I was using 3 mod jewel and got to the same dps. So getting like 5 x 4mod jewel would easily push the dps to insane level.

See you in next league.

edit: Did all guardian deathless in standard , it was pretty easy. Ghosted phoenix. I failed on shaper , for some reason i cant get him down fast enough and it got messy. 1 death. I got 1 shot by the teleport with 7.8k hp.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 21, 2018, 8:51:55 PM
ty bro for ur guides they are awesome we apperciate them alot ,
Hey Gorno,
thanks a lot for the awesome build, I am really enjoying it.
I am at lvl 89 right now and it feels pretty good. Still got some problems with HotG and T16s, so I'd like to ask if you, or someone else in here, could give me some feedback what the next improvement should be. I havent go balanced res for oak and I guess aspect / better rings? My character is CanIHazFire in BSC. Cheers!
For HOTG, u need to switch to the gears(weapon and shield) as provided by OP on the first page. once u see those imba char, just swap weapon and shield and blast those at range. I had no issue with HOTG.
-
Last edited by Pedrovski_33 on Aug 18, 2023, 9:15:14 PM
Thanks, for a great build. Did all content with it. I switched a few things up. If you have the budget for it and you want too take it one step futher you can do the following. Buy a watchers eye with daul anger roll, % of fire damage leeched as life and phys and extra fire damage %. This way you will still have amazing life leech and you can add 2 opal rings to your build. I also used forbidden taste flask.. if you somehow are close to death it will insta heal you back to full health, saved me alot of times. Thanks again for a great build :)!
"
Issebankar wrote:
Thanks, for a great build. Did all content with it. I switched a few things up. If you have the budget for it and you want too take it one step futher you can do the following. Buy a watchers eye with daul anger roll, % of fire damage leeched as life and phys and extra fire damage %. This way you will still have amazing life leech and you can add 2 opal rings to your build. I also used forbidden taste flask.. if you somehow are close to death it will insta heal you back to full health, saved me alot of times. Thanks again for a great build :)!

I see what you did there, But leech and life gain on hit are 2 different things.LgoH keeps you full life just for as long as your attacking. Life leech will be too slow and make you relies on potion more. I wouldnt take that route for hardcore. LgoH is what makes this build somewhat different from all the other variant.
I tried out

and I have to say that if you don't have two rings with 20+lgoh and mgoh the thief's is going to be a LOT better for survivability plus basically infinite mana even on a single target.

given the price of those rings, I'll stick with it for now. it also makes the mana gained on damage taken watcher's jewel pretty much useless so you can focus on offensive stats...

I killed Shaper within my first set (just failed two times on the smash, but that's kinda expected for the first time).

given that it's also pretty hard to balance resistance with this ring on I stuck with Fire > Lightning > Cold so that I get the Wise Oak damage bonus for Fire and the defense bonus for Cold, works pretty well. It also allows me to use Dying Sun which is a nice dps upgrade.

I'm now trying to get my molten strike enchant, wish me labyrinth luck (and send your spare Offerings to the Goddess to Kran, P/O Oriath. 1/457 ? RLY GGG ? -_-).

still very happy with the build Gornodd, thanks again =)
Last edited by le_vagabond on Apr 23, 2018, 2:58:56 AM
What is your guys' favorite higher tier maps to level with this build? Trying to get from 89 up to 93-94 or so for a big health boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info