[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Thanks for this build. I'm level 94, completed everything I wanted to get done this league thanks to this build. Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper, 36/40 achs. See you in the flashback! :)
"
McPumpkin wrote:
What is your guys' favorite higher tier maps to level with this build? Trying to get from 89 up to 93-94 or so for a big health boost

Heres my mapping strategy:

I have been able to sustain t14-16 exclusively this league. With this strategy I was able to make alot of currency. This was done with 157% completion bonus. Mostly from selling crazy amounts of t11-13/14 maps and ilvl83+ abyss jewel crafting and ofc selling uber-elder drops. The league is getting really old and low red tier maps dont really sell nowadays. But early league you can make a fortune this way.

I run mainly T14/15/16. For T14 I prefer colosseum (for some reasons this maps drops like 100% more than all other t14's for me). These are just alch-and-go for me, never do greater investments (no chisel or rolling). These have given me really good t15/16 droprates with up to 10 mapdrops per map.

T15's they have really good layouts. Carcass is pretty linear and Lava Lake is really good too. For T15 I chisel and use like 1-2c and try for good packsize. These tend to have really good T16 droprates for me. I also like to use sometimes my red sextrants here.

For T16 I dond do any really big investments outside of chisels and 1-3c for good packsize. These have been a mixed bag for me. Most have super terrible base packsize I feel. The T16 returns have been quite mediocre even with insane investments.

"
m0000o wrote:
Thanks for this build. I'm level 94, completed everything I wanted to get done this league thanks to this build. Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper, 36/40 achs. See you in the flashback! :)

I dont really know If Im going to be in the FB league. Theres still some builds I wanna bring to life. Just recently leveled a uber-eleder viable Skeleton Necro. But I wont release a build guide (cause Im too lazy to support more than 3 guides).

Theres also a physical trapper I wanna make happen. Using Bear Trap for single target and Ek-Traps for clearing. Scaling physical with a stat stick. Defensive will be super fat life regeneartion with Vitality + Watchers Eye (kinda expensive but insane with the 20% from Sabo Ascendency) and Loreweave for Elemental Defenses.
Would love a path of building link to your skeleton build
"
Kebo wrote:
Would love a path of building link to your skeleton build

https://pastebin.com/vw6aRdXP

It farms all content really well but has a quite unique playstyle. The gimmik is the Ahns Shield with Enduring cry. You use the warcry while mapping for the onslaught buff for fast shield charges. for bosses like uber elder you dont use it to get 78% maxres. You have about 7,5k life and with the crab items quite insane physical damage reduction. It plays mostly like a totem build with somewhat moving totems. Its not about running around with skeletons but rather charging forward, casting 3-6 skeleton into a monster pack. They pretty much oneshot the entire pack and you move on. YOu also have really good block chance from crabby gear, are stun immune and bleed immune. Its also extremly cheap. The crabby gear was like a total of 5ex (4,5ex for 6L chest). The total net worth of my gear is maybe 10ex or less.

For uber elder I use this Ring.

With the stun immunity from crab gear you pretty get boosted by the Uber Elder freeze.

However killing uber elder with this takes some practice. Its quite a bit harder than with the Jugg here, but definately farmable. The main problem is getting overwhelmed by the portals. You wanna use Melee Splash in this fight. You just need about 1,5mil dps for the phases but you need the clear the portals fast and correctly.

The whole thing has quite complex interactions and I wont support anthing regarding this. If you wanna play it you have to figure it out yourself.

What I learned from making this build:

I mainly did the build for testing out the crabby gear and I have to say that its the most underrated itemsset currently in the game. Any defensive build that can fit the Helmet, Body and Boots combo into this pretty much has the physical mitigation side fully covered. Its also going great with Ahns to cover the Elemental Mitigation as well.

Other builds that come to my mind using this item combination is a champion molten striker (you wont need lycosidae) or jugg (has undeniable). However for pure comfort the main build here is not using it, cause Loreweave still is superior overall (but has no benefits for a necro).
Last edited by GornoDD on Apr 23, 2018, 4:31:30 PM
Looking great! I will 100% be trying this out soon for flashback!

Quick question is anyone else having issues seeing any of his pictures? They all look to be broken at least for me.
Thank you for your quick and detailed response, love the crab armor will give it a go.
How much did you guys pay for your +3 helmets? They're insanely expensive right now, 8ex on BSC for just a rare base
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:
What is your guys' favorite higher tier maps to level with this build? Trying to get from 89 up to 93-94 or so for a big health boost

I have been able to sustain t14-16 exclusively this league. With this strategy I was able to make alot of currency. This was done with 157% completion bonus. Mostly from selling crazy amounts of t11-13/14 maps and ilvl83+ abyss jewel crafting and ofc selling uber-elder drops. The league is getting really old and low red tier maps dont really sell nowadays. But early league you can make a fortune this way.

I run mainly T14/15/16. For T14 I prefer colosseum (for some reasons this maps drops like 100% more than all other t14's for me). These are just alch-and-go for me, never do greater investments (no chisel or rolling). These have given me really good t15/16 droprates with up to 10 mapdrops per map.

T15's they have really good layouts. Carcass is pretty linear and Lava Lake is really good too. For T15 I chisel and use like 1-2c and try for good packsize. These tend to have really good T16 droprates for me. I also like to use sometimes my red sextrants here.

For T16 I dond do any really big investments outside of chisels and 1-3c for good packsize. These have been a mixed bag for me. Most have super terrible base packsize I feel. The T16 returns have been quite mediocre even with insane investments.

No Zana mods or Vaal orbs at all?
"
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:

No Zana mods or Vaal orbs at all?

Oh forgot to mention. I use bloodlines only for t15/16. No vaals, cause they only give 8mod/unid about 20% of the time. They greatly increase the cost of running the map by another 3 vaals and also can make the map pretty annoying (lots of resists, less aoe etc.). Basically less time efficient. Statistically no-mod is the most currency efficient method of running maps.

For sustaining t15/16 you should however use bloodlines. Its about 15% less currency efficient than no-mod but in the greater scheme of things better for sustaining (cause we want t15/15 for ilvl 83 abyss jewels/uber elder runs etc.).

In about 6-8 hour game sessions I was able to make around 15-30ex with watchers eyes (about 25% drop chance from uber elder) and many abyss jewels and low red-tier sales about 1-2 weeks into the league. I was able to do 3-5 uber elder runs in that time frame. about 1 hour was purely for crafting with alt/aug/regal (and some slams). Low red tier maps sell really well in early league for 10c for t11 maps, ~20c t12 etc. Theres also ilvl 84++ Shaper/Elder bases in spades that can sell very well (shaper amulets, sceptres, armours, elderbelts). You get about 3-5 ilvl 86 elder/shaper bases alone each uber elder run.

Starting a league you should have a buddy of yours to fill the atlas as quickly as possible. I have two of my besties that we share our completions with each other.

I did this strategy for the first time, not running a elder-ring or shaped atlas like I did in the leagues before this. Its not as efficient of course but comes pretty close, especially if you dont have much time for gaming in general (I work fulltime 12h/day). Its also more fun to me, cause you see diffrent maps istead of grinding haunted mansions or burial chambers all day. Crafting is also a really fun way to make currency for me in general.

what do you think about this ring? good for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info