[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Uzap wrote:
Sorry i was referring to the cutter blade/spike mechanism haha. So yea i believed u need more health. Maybe around 5-6k to be safe? I thought immortal call should be able to save u from 1 hit. Maybe u need to spam leap on him very few sec to get the fortify buff.

You should aquire the base defensive items like loreweave and lioneyes. Life comes mostly from just leveling you can reach 7k with really crappy items.
Hello.
First of all, thank you for the build and guide.

Apart from that, the build has been performing very well for me. Lv 86 atm and still grinding yellow maps, but it destroys pretty much everything.

Atm trying to save up (or get lucky with ULab Enchants) for a rare helm with the MS enchant (but they're incredibly expensive atm).

An alternative would be the Devoto's (or even Starkonja's) but these would gimp my resists (forcing me to use a higher resists second ring and drop a gem to be able to use HoA (or find a new ring with an open suffix and enough res - which is hard).

Any other suggestions on gear changes/upgrades?

I have 2 quick questions:5 link Loreweave (4R-1B) or Tabula Rasa. Or does it matter depending on the rest of the gear? Also to use Wise Oak, do I need to have uncapped resists?
Last edited by Sharmi on Apr 20, 2018, 1:59:36 PM
OP mentioned that he was beginning testing with Dying Sun, has there been any updated on this and/or opinions from anyone else? Wondering if I should sell mine or use it for this build
Just posting to say, I love the build, lvl 94 so far, killed everything but uber elder. It is not the most amazing build for damage, but the tankyness with the life on hit and decent damage is a very strong mix. Love it. Thank you very much for that build OP !

Hello wanna thank you for this build it's strongest build ive ever played.

Killing Shaper with a lot of fun on almost own full life.

I'm 94 lvl right now and im thinking about throw out Basalt flask with phys reduction and replace it with Dying Sun. Wise oak balanced on equal cold/light res will still give us reduce of these elements and fire penetrafion without 10 % reduced damage taken from fire but instead of that with 6 more max resist and 2 additional projectiles and area effect for mapping and also more tanky.

Can you tell if you tested Dying Sun on your build ?

Again thanks for a lot of fun for me with this build also sorry for my bad english.

Take care.
Last edited by Silny123456 on Apr 20, 2018, 8:22:52 PM
Hello, I have been playing your build now at level 55 and like it so far. I have one question though. Why do you not take any life leech nodes on your way to the duelist side of the tree? Seems to be the only weakness I see so far as I'm leveling is life leech. Maybe you could share some insight with me.
"
Vwk wrote:
Just posting to say, I love the build, lvl 94 so far, killed everything but uber elder. It is not the most amazing build for damage, but the tankyness with the life on hit and decent damage is a very strong mix. Love it. Thank you very much for that build OP !

If u want to push for damage u can try using the 3 buffs via mana reserved shield. I have been testing this build after recommendation from OP. Not only is the build tanky but dps is high as well. U can see my char page for the setup.
"
TwisterDon wrote:
Hello, I have been playing your build now at level 55 and like it so far. I have one question though. Why do you not take any life leech nodes on your way to the duelist side of the tree? Seems to be the only weakness I see so far as I'm leveling is life leech. Maybe you could share some insight with me.

The build is more about life on hit than leech. If you're 55 buy yourself a Thief's Lament. Best purchase you'll have made and it will last you to 80+.
Last edited by CedricDur on Apr 21, 2018, 6:14:58 AM
"
Uzap wrote:
"
Vwk wrote:

If u want to push for damage u can try using the 3 buffs via mana reserved shield. I have been testing this build after recommendation from OP. Not only is the build tanky but dps is high as well. U can see my char page for the setup.

I admit that the dps is not the selling point for this build. When creating this build I checked how much dps is needed for killing Uber-Elder and then went for as much tankyness as I could squeeze into it. The additional herald of ash (with shield) as well a good double damage watchers eye are good endgame chase items you can go for. Farming some uber-elders is also incredibly fun and cost efficient. Pretty much any watchers eye sells for around 5ex++. Some of the uniques are really good as well. I sustain t16's about 70% and get alot of abyss jewels that I craft in the process. These can also get you incredibly rich. Now the league is getting a bit old. But next time I will immediately push hard for completion bonus and sell all the low tier red maps.

"
CedricDur wrote:
"
TwisterDon wrote:

The build is more about life on hit than leech. If you're 55 buy yourself a Thief's Lament. Best purchase you'll have made and it will last you to 80+.

Thiefs torment can carry you pretty much all the way. A friend of mine has even killed uber elder with while still using it. The quanity also is pretty neat if you wanna grind for some currency. You still can get around 7-7.5k life while wearing it.
Last edited by GornoDD on Apr 21, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info