[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Have a nice day, help, no survival, Hall of Masters is not passable. T15 death in one stroke. At the moment I change the ring with the aspect of a spider, because of this resistance is violated, and removed Wise oak, but I think the problem is not this? Also quite a bit of damage on the 34k prompt. In general, I'm waiting for advice, a 70-80 gemstone is not yet ready to buy
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Last edited by ShurikPonomarev on Apr 18, 2018, 7:49:26 AM
I respeced my 95lvl Oni-Goroshi Molten Strike to this build and I'm very happy with the result. Killing uber elder with this version is like 5x easier than with Oni. After killing uber I noticed that I didnt even change gems to concetrated effect and fire penetration :) Dmg is lower than in Oni version (but still more than enough) but survi is far better.

In my opinion 2 mana per hit is to low (maybe it's just in my case). Sometimes on bossess I can't sustain mana and killing them takes 2x more time that it should. I got second jewel with 2 mana and I think this fixed the problem.

Still have few things to upgrade. I use Watcher's Eye with vitality life recovery and life per hit. I think I'll drop it for anger one.

I killed uber elder also with RF and other molten strike this league but this build is so far my favourite uber elder killer.

Great job!!!

Last edited by th3rion86 on Apr 18, 2018, 9:15:13 AM
I know you put a lot of emphasis on the LGoH but after playing a while with only the +2 mana jewel and double LGoH rings I tried an alternative as I rolled a decent ring among the 10+ I rolled trying to get an amazing LGoH one.

I find this combo feels much smoother so far, have yet to try uber elder with it though.

Used this instead of the warlord's mark one before.

Rest of my gear:

Nice build though I really like it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 18, 2018, 5:26:51 PM
Thanks for this build. Started this game new with frostblade shadow...had insane dps but i often died like nothing.

With Jugg i beat even Kitava with just 1 death at end cause i were out of HP flask and this damage drained me to death ;)

Will see how well things will work out once i start maps now. But i am sure i will melt throught most of enemies and full HP with ease :)
Uber elder down now. 41k HO dps 7.8k life. Could've done it deathless but I wanted to record it so I lagged out my PC :D
Currently playing this build in BHC, and it might be the tankiest build I've ever played. I still have lots of room for improvements though. Not sure which I should chase first, 6-link, Xoph's Blood + LGoH rings or a decent Watcher's eye.
Could you tell me what the least requirements for the uber labs are? E.G. Health, DPS, armor, gears etc. (ofc res. capped).
Besides this, wonderful guide, still having fun, but I just died 2 twice in uberlab...
Edit: I just dropped this
is it recommendable?
Last edited by WildKeeper98 on Apr 19, 2018, 8:14:33 PM
Firstly, what are u dying to in ulab? Bleed from the traps? ( then u need to bring bleed immune flask maybe x2). Dying to boss in 1 hit? - u need more health. Dying to boss in 2-3 hits then u need loh ( i ran my ulab in tabusla and thief torment ) no issue with death.

In addition to above, have u hit your max resistance? Or at least have 2/3 of it. Are u doing ulab before act 10?
Last edited by Uzap on Apr 19, 2018, 8:54:44 PM
"
Uzap wrote:
Firstly, what are u dying to in ulab? Bleed from the traps? ( then u need to bring bleed immune flask maybe x2). Dying to boss in 1 hit? - u need more health. Dying to boss in 2-3 hits then u need loh ( i ran my ulab in tabusla and thief torment ) no issue with death.

In addition to above, have u hit your max resistance? Or at least have 2/3 of it. Are u doing ulab before act 10?

Well last Ulab was with 2 additional buffs for the last phase of izaro... and yeah it was practically a one hit. my res are all capped. So in conclusion more life? And what do you refer to traps? Traps in general or the spikes?
Sorry i was referring to the cutter blade/spike mechanism haha. So yea i believed u need more health. Maybe around 5-6k to be safe? I thought immortal call should be able to save u from 1 hit. Maybe u need to spam leap on him very few sec to get the fortify buff.
Last edited by Uzap on Apr 19, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info