[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Thor_Inica wrote:

Id reccomend buying a new one(preferably with +3 balls enchant)since your helmet is pretty good as it is :)

"more fire modifiers" seems not every time to roll -fire res ^^
got fire resistance.
does it make sense to use multiple fossiles of same type? or is that not possible?

( hollow one btw is expensive as f*** :D )
Thanks for the build! Running red tier maps, delves and uberlab with ease.

Even this is a build meant to be played with a shield, did anyone try using Nebuloch in main hand and maybe changing the skill tree a bit so we would have more endurance charges and stuff? Looks like a massive damage boost to me while sacrificing survivability.
Im playing this build and im enjoying it, but i have a question, how can i have more hp? i have only 5.8k. im level 87

Nice build, been using these items since i just started mapping (got 1 ex from levelling) and has been pretty crazy smooth even with just 5k health.
"
el14ss wrote:
Im playing this build and im enjoying it, but i have a question, how can i have more hp? i have only 5.8k. im level 87

Helm has a bad life roll. Chest has a bad life roll. No life on rings or ammy.
Surely you can see this?
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

Id reccomend buying a new one(preferably with +3 balls enchant)since your helmet is pretty good as it is :)

"more fire modifiers" seems not every time to roll -fire res ^^
got fire resistance.
does it make sense to use multiple fossiles of same type? or is that not possible?

( hollow one btw is expensive as f*** :D )

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Delve

very interesting page : according to that a scorching fossil should roll the fire mod "-res" on helmet every time, correct?

so this list has to be wrong, i used a scorching fossil together with two others on a white helmet and die NOT roll this mod ^^
The cheat chest 60 unique ring 1 alch ? -> IS now 60 x 3 chaos cause everybody is doing it righ now so ring are super expensive.

Damned i will be stuck with bad gear forever.

Last edited by Deonbekende on Sep 10, 2018, 4:35:02 AM
"
Deonbekende wrote:
The cheat chest 60 unique ring 1 alch ? -> IS now 60 x 3 chaos cause everybody is doing it righ now so ring are super expensive.

... and once you got loreweave the rng fun in linking starts :)

... i poured easily 800 fusings in so far with best result like 6 times 5-link :D
"
Deonbekende wrote:

Yeah, this chest is super expensive atm, but you can give rare chest a shot, and farming uber lab. I got lucky in linking a belly of the beast with 4 fusings :d, and hit 7k1 life. Just saving unique rings for loreweave, got 5 of them and 55 more to go lol.
I linked Item rarity in my molten strike and got more unique, i am sitting at 41, may be i got lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info