[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Loving the build, I can faceroll most content besides Uber Atziri and Uber Elder, even Dual Wielding Grelwoods for most encounters.

I have 2 questions, one of which was asked here before but not answerred yet.

1) What would be the third aura to use after HOA and Anger when using a Shaper Shield? And on top of that, what would be the best Shield Mods to look out for besides the 15% Mana Reservation Shaper stat?

2) How do the Anger mods on Watchers Eye compare? I thought Fire Pen was the best, but after trying it out in PoB I found addition Phys to Fire gave more DPS, not sure if I can trust that. Anybody know which of the 2 is better? How does increased Fire dmg while under Anger compare? How good is the % Leech under Anger mod?
And what are the best defensive Mods on Watchers Eye when using a third Aura? I was thinking of Vitality Aura Mods, mostly LGOH and % Leech under Vitality. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
he never one shot me.

im still using thiefs torment. my damage may be low still.

no xophs blood yet either. i think once i get my dps up with all the abyssjewels and xops. ill be fine.

do they abyss jewels from the gloves help a ton?
also need the projectiles helm enchant.

xbox is so limited lol
"
headcheese wrote:
he never one shot me.

im still using thiefs torment. my damage may be low still.

no xophs blood yet either. i think once i get my dps up with all the abyssjewels and xops. ill be fine.

do they abyss jewels from the gloves help a ton?
also need the projectiles helm enchant.

xbox is so limited lol

Your dmg shouldnt matter in the sense of survivability on most fights, since you are not leeching. Thief's Torment should keep you alive in most fights, not sure how you died if you have max resists as well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:

1) What would be the third aura to use after HOA and Anger when using a Shaper Shield? And on top of that, what would be the best Shield Mods to look out for besides the 15% Mana Reservation Shaper stat?

Instead of Xoph's Blood, you could try an Impresence with reduced mana reservation for Flammability and use it as an aura. I've been using that and a Chernobog's Pillar shield and I like it. You'd lose a little bit of life but the curse is nice.
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Sep 9, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
Loving the build, I can faceroll most content besides Uber Atziri and Uber Elder, even Dual Wielding Grelwoods for most encounters.

I have 2 questions, one of which was asked here before but not answerred yet.

2) How do the Anger mods on Watchers Eye compare? I thought Fire Pen was the best, but after trying it out in PoB I found addition Phys to Fire gave more DPS, not sure if I can trust that. Anybody know which of the 2 is better? How does increased Fire dmg while under Anger compare? How good is the % Leech under Anger mod?
And what are the best defensive Mods on Watchers Eye when using a third Aura? I was thinking of Vitality Aura Mods, mostly LGOH and % Leech under Vitality. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

1)id say herald of purity,since(at lvl 21)it gives almost as much damage as herald of ash,and the minions are basicly immortal since we hit so frequently so they can absorb some pretty hefty hits.I have been using herald of purity instead of herald of ash since the beggining of the league.The best shaper shield mods would be life,armour,reducd mana reservation and some life recovered on block should be nice.

2)best watcher eye mods:gain #% of phys as extra fire(anger)-fire pen(anger)-increased fire damage(still anger)-fire damage leeched as life(also anger).
In delve we can fossil craft 0.2% fire damage leeched as life(with scorched fossil)and that should be enought to reach the 20% life leech cap(at 10k HP the cap is 2K,and the 0.2% gives us 2k at 1 mil DPS,this build can reach 2 mil DPS).So the life leech with either anger or vitality is not that great.

And for putting vitality as our 3rd aura,we will lose too much damage.
Better get a ring with just life gain on hit and fire leech,craft some life onto it,and put herald of purity instead of vitality,instead of remaining with a very strong ring with damage and life gain on hit,but no leech,and put vitality as the 3rd aura.

But thats just my opinion though
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Hi, maybe a little off topic, but related to fossile helmet crafting ...
to achieve -fire res you use one scorched fossile in a 3sox resonator i assume?
Together with which other fossiles?

Or am i completely on the wrong path?

Thank you ;)
"
bex_HB wrote:

Thank you ;)

You can use scorched fossil to obtain -fire res in any resonators.
the best fossils to use alongside scorched fossil are:Pristine fossil(to ensure life,armour is not that important and can be crafted aftewards),Enchanted fossil(only if youre not using it on a helmet with molten strike enchant),Perfect fossil(can give 15-30 quality,which is pretty good,but its only worth using the first time since quality remains),Hollow fossil(if you can give up a normal socket in qxchange for an abyssal one)
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Sep 9, 2018, 1:45:44 PM
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Thank you ;)

the best fossils to use alongside scorched fossil are:Pristine fossil(to ensure life,armour is not that important and can be crafted aftewards),Enchanted fossil(only if youre not using it on a helmet with molten strike enchant),Perfect fossil(can give 15-30 quality,which is pretty good,but its only worth using the first time since quality remains),Hollow fossil(if you can give up a normal socket in qxchange for an abyssal one)

Nice, thank you :)

And is it a good idea to start on "fresh" helmet ( white ), or just yolo
a resonator on my current, rare one ( i assume all current mods will be lost if i do so? )
I just saw that we can fossil craft attack damage leeched as life on any jewel(both normal and abyss)and that is an astronomical buff to this build :D

Now we can(probably)facetank even shapers beam in the uber elder encounter
Last league i wasnt quite able to facetank the shaper beam even in normal shaper :(
the recovery wasnt quite good enough even with 40 life gain on hit and i always ended up with 4-6k hp left after the beam ended(yes,even with flasks).
I think GGG secretly nerfed the recovery of this build after bestiary ended(or i just missed where they said they nerfed it)

I saw on EngineeringEternitys video that he was recovering very well,he had 20 less LGoH but he had leech(enough to reach his leech cap,which is similar to ours since we all have 8-9k HP).
We can craft a jewel with a serrated fossil(for the leech),a pristine fossil(for life)and a scorched or prismatic fossil(for flat fire damage on abyss jewels)
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Thank you ;)

Nice, thank you :)

And is it a good idea to start on "fresh" helmet ( white ), or just yolo
a resonator on my current, rare one ( i assume all current mods will be lost if i do so? )

Id reccomend buying a new one(preferably with +3 balls enchant)since your helmet is pretty good as it is :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info