[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Prism guardian any good for a shield using aura gems and Enlighten? Understand a large life loss over say Lioneye's shield but if another aura can be run then maybe it is ok to use?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Prism guardian any good for a shield using aura gems and Enlighten? Understand a large life loss over say Lioneye's shield but if another aura can be run then maybe it is ok to use?

Not really since Prism Guardian has blood magic to socketed gems,so the auras will reserve life.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
I ran this build in Incursion and had a lot of fun.
I like a lot of tank on my characters even at the cost of some speed.

Now I can't decide between this and running a Life RF/Scorching Ray jugg.
Which do you guys think has higher delve potential?

Seems like with RF's regen you can just cruise around in the darkness for a long time.
Also, when you are not attacking you can be quite squishy - repositioning can be scary.
Last edited by kelvarionn on Sep 8, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Endgame Option: A really big update is a good shaper shield with 15% mana resevervasion (not less). This allows to you to use another aura like Herald of Ash for additional damage. This is not necessary to clear all content. All videos in this guide where recorded without it. You will also need at least Enlighten Level 3 to make it happen.

OK i think most use Anger + Herald of Ash already so what is the 3rd Aura?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Endgame Option: A really big update is a good shaper shield with 15% mana resevervasion (not less). This allows to you to use another aura like Herald of Ash for additional damage. This is not necessary to clear all content. All videos in this guide where recorded without it. You will also need at least Enlighten Level 3 to make it happen.

The guide was made in Bestiary when you would run Anger and Aspect of the Spider as your first 2 auras. Nowadays, you cant get the aura crafted on a rare item.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:

The guide was made in Bestiary when you would run Anger and Aspect of the Spider as your first 2 auras. Nowadays, you cant get the aura crafted on a rare item.
"
lusterier wrote:
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
I had been re-rolling Ele Reflect until I hit ~30 LGOH. Even then, if it's a map I really care about (e.g. T15), I'll typically re-roll the reflect off. The only mod I really hate and will always re-roll is no life/mana regen. I did a T12 Crystal Ore w/ no regen last night (corrupted, had no choice) and it was a pain in the rear, though manageable with a mana flask. MGOH solves it to a certain extent, but occasionally you get overzealous with MS and not enough mobs to keep up with the mana burn. Without a flask, you're hosed if that happens.

I hit 30 LGOH and still not able to do ele reflect maps ...

Are you using Ancestral Call or Fire Pen in your 6L? I am using AC.

I have 34 LGoH and don't have issues with ele reflect, you just need to be a bit slower when clearing.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 8, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
What is my next priority upgrade ?

Spoiler

The Loreweave ? I have to buy 60 unique ring and use the recipe right ? Do the 6 socket are already linked ? It could take me forever to have the right color + link 6 slot .... the best way to get the colors is RNG ? I guess we can't use the voraci bench tech using socket recipe and reset if we don't have the right color.

thanks.
Hey.so im running this build at the moment.

i currently have most of the gear equipped. im running a 5link loreweave though.

level 88.
6.5k hp

i had some trouble against the eradicator. he killed me a couple times on a t8 map.

any advice on that fight? maybe a topaz flask?
or is it just the knowledge of the fight i have to get used to? his attack patterns?

thanks so much!

ps. i dont have my wise oak yet. got an offer in on one now( i play on xbox)
"
headcheese wrote:
Hey.so im running this build at the moment.

i currently have most of the gear equipped. im running a 5link loreweave though.

level 88.
6.5k hp

i had some trouble against the eradicator. he killed me a couple times on a t8 map.

any advice on that fight? maybe a topaz flask?
or is it just the knowledge of the fight i have to get used to? his attack patterns?

thanks so much!

ps. i dont have my wise oak yet. got an offer in on one now( i play on xbox)

How much life gain on hit do you have? I dont move against any boss in the game except for shaper, uber atziri and uber elder. 6.5k hp is a tad low though, did he one shot you?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info