[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

What do you guys think about using Oskarm gloves for this build? Tombfist still better?

"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
el14ss wrote:
Im playing this build and im enjoying it, but i have a question, how can i have more hp? i have only 5.8k. im level 87

Helm has a bad life roll. Chest has a bad life roll. No life on rings or ammy.
Surely you can see this?

thx for the help, i will try to improve them :)
"
tkensei wrote:
What do you guys think about using Oskarm gloves for this build? Tombfist still better?

Tombfist gives us not only 2 abyss jewel slots which lets us blind enemies on attack and a chance to give us onslaught + life + damage as well, but it also lets us intimidate enemies which is a good damage multiplier. Oskarm doesnt even come close.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
While we have around 10 aps with lots of balls flying around, I don't find Elemental Overload pop up too often. Do the balls hit generate crits or it's just the melee attack part that can generate crits? I found my Elemental Overload up time less than 50% which is not satisfactory.
Just rolled a sick elder ring with all the stats we want except instead of life on hit it has

"0.22% of physical attack damage leeched as life"

anyone know how much life on hit that equals?
"

anyone know how much life on hit that equals?

this question is not very smart if you think about it ^^
I dont have much luck in this league. Sitting on 1ex + ~80c now. My gear is quite bad (no founds for amulet / loreweave / helm enchant).
I had one red map completed and my luck give me T11 Waterways Red Elder when I didnt even completed yellow one ;) I can kill red guardian but fight takes almost 5mins ;/
I want to somehow switch this build due to absurd cost of items into something usefull which can kill uber elder - any ideas ? What can I do to make this work and dont start from begining ?
"
Kryptolog wrote:
I dont have much luck in this league. Sitting on 1ex + ~80c now. My gear is quite bad (no founds for amulet / loreweave / helm enchant).
I had one red map completed and my luck give me T11 Waterways Red Elder when I didnt even completed yellow one ;) I can kill red guardian but fight takes almost 5mins ;/
I want to somehow switch this build due to absurd cost of items into something usefull which can kill uber elder - any ideas ? What can I do to make this work and dont start from begining ?

http://poe.trade/search/obasitoikahami

Perhaps a 6 link chest so you can slot Ele Focus for a nice MORE multiplier would be your best bet on that budget. You can find some cheaper ones in your price range with life, fire and light resists to keep your resists capped. Loreweave is a great boost in survivability and DPS, but holding out until you get 5x the currency doesn't seem like a good call when you can get an easy win now with a 6 link.

Check this my std-variation of tanky shank-jug with nebuloch, he also has 155k ball dps as gorno's with shield:
https://pastebin.com/92JJMDiQ
i have more endurance charges and it means more ele reduction because of nebuloch. Did my first uber on it.
Also, ive started delve-MF-MS chieftain with Shank too:
atm im at t10 maps (cuz i dont have another), but for example i can ez grind precinct for exalt div cards and do not afraid bosses at my 86 lvl.
here is pob but everything is low here atm, including gems, but ive maxed out it and got 65k ball dps (unflasked 50k), i think its enough to comfortable MF maps up to t15 mb, i dont know^^
https://pastebin.com/rvSpf3BY
Btw on jug with lots of endurances we dont need to get 75% all resistances cuz endurance charges lasts 20 sec and if i have 9 of them i can get em even instantly and get 9x4=36% all res for 20 sec.
Last edited by UltraDen666 on Sep 11, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
Can this build use nebuloch? I see the top MS jugg in delve uses two nebuloch's. what's the upside/downside between that and a grelwood / shield? which one is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info