|| Discharge Witch Build || 50k+ AOE DPS 0.11.c

Guide brought up to date. New Volls Protector is badass.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Could this build work without Volls Protector? The reduced mana is very annoying to me and i dont like that armour at all. It's useless except for the extra power charges.

Does elemental dmg counts towards more damage?.. like weapon elemental damage passives

or

Do the extra lightning, fire, cold passives from the three count more towards the dmg of discharge?
Elemental damage on gear and %weapon ele damage do nothing for spells. Elemental passives will increase your damage, provided they don't say 'weapon' on them. There are 3 5% general elemental nodes near shadow, and 2 10% ones near templar. With enough mana regen at higher levels, all you need is a couple of points into increased maximum mana and the downside of Voll's is gone again.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Apr 16, 2013, 6:24:05 PM
I would love to see a video of this in action :)
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
Linked here is a vid of my Discharge witch. Level 72 atm. Pretty fun to play if you get bored over mindless spamming.

I can link up gmp/lmp but cant keep up with the mana cost(already using mana leech) and no 4L yet. GMP/LMP will allow me to get power charges easier.

ES regen is delayed because of the unique, -50% ES recovery. Gonna change it, bad for survivability. Especially in maps

basically this build isnt one of those kill fast builds. But sure it is fun
happy BOOMING!

this toon of mine is my first char. Dont really need to be well funded! :)
and skele totems are your key to tanking. Cant rely on freeze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiIuS6M8XFs
"
eonclaire wrote:
Linked here is a vid of my Discharge witch. Level 72 atm. Pretty fun to play if you get bored over mindless spamming.

I can link up gmp/lmp but cant keep up with the mana cost(already using mana leech) and no 4L yet. GMP/LMP will allow me to get power charges easier.

ES regen is delayed because of the unique, -50% ES recovery. Gonna change it, bad for survivability. Especially in maps

basically this build isnt one of those kill fast builds. But sure it is fun
happy BOOMING!

this toon of mine is my first char. Dont really need to be well funded! :)
and skele totems are your key to tanking. Cant rely on freeze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiIuS6M8XFs

This build made me permanently broke, but it was my first char too. If you make a new video since the massive boost to discharge damage, I'll be happy to post it on the front page. Maybe we could team up to make one if you have conduit yet?
Vid added to first page
Hey lukeiy.

Need more more SP for conduit

Will do an updated vid soon.

Damage is sick. previously 12k, now 29k
I'm also woondering how this build would do without Voll's after the power charge on crit support gem is out? Any one has any experience with that? :)

The build looks fun, cheers!
The problem with power charge on crit is, you gain one charge max every time you use the supported skill.
Volls Protector gives you one power charge for every target you crit.
That allows you to gain full power charges instantly after using discharge.

RF + discharge is fun since the patch btw =)
IGN: Iski
Last edited by Balguez on May 14, 2013, 8:06:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info