|| Discharge Witch Build || 50k+ AOE DPS 0.11.c

This build has really made everything else so unfun :(
CBA going through 16 pages looking for what i want, but i guess you're playing on default, right? U cannot go CI without unwavering stance at anarchy/onslaught without getting stunned every damn hit you take..?
Im mighty overcharger that get Overpowered dmg to mobs going to kill you ugly mobs !

yes im takin to you ugly golems ... CHARGE "XxXOverpoweredDischarger committed suicide" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU brave discharger we will not forget you

(even some mobs got reflect on maps even map mob don't have it or thorns ;*)
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
Your build is not viable for maps.
1. Not enough es.
2. No unwavering stance = stunlock = dead (onslaught & anarchy)
3. Not enough crit. You cant spam discharge = bad
4. No life leech, Vaal pact & Ghostreaver = once you gear up... 1shot on reflect.
5. You dont get the last power charge in shadow area.

Last edited by parrot2k on Jul 5, 2013, 2:12:54 AM
I'm level 86 with a power charge crit-based build. Here's a PSA for everyone: I specced into Vaal Pact with Ghost Reaver, have capped resists, 5.5k ES WITH Voll's Protector (79 ES), 20/20 life leech, and I STILL 1-shot myself from reflect. My discharge dps is over 100k with all charges up. My point is, Vaal Pact is NOT a reliable fallback for reflect for a power charge/crit-based build. To make Vaal Pact work, you either have to gimp your damage, or get rid of Voll's Protector to get more defenses, which defeats the purpose of crit-based discharge build.
"
I'm level 86 with a power charge crit-based build. Here's a PSA for everyone: I specced into Vaal Pact with Ghost Reaver, have capped resists, 5.5k ES WITH Voll's Protector (79 ES), 20/20 life leech, and I STILL 1-shot myself from reflect. My discharge dps is over 100k with all charges up. My point is, Vaal Pact is NOT a reliable fallback for reflect for a power charge/crit-based build. To make Vaal Pact work, you either have to gimp your damage, or get rid of Voll's Protector to get more defenses, which defeats the purpose of crit-based discharge build.

Use Enfeeble + the new unique flask. Don't Crit weakness reflect. It MULTIPLIES crit damage. It's just asking to get killed. You can also drop crit multiplier for more crit chance. 100k is overkill in my opinion. Also, 20/20 life leech is the same as a level 20 life leech. Might as well sell it for a non quality and save some currency.

I'm level 86 on my discharger and I've never died to reflect. Although, I died on my shadow discharger to reflect before rerolling.

Edit: can you link or PM me your build? I'm interested in seeing someone elses take on discharger. I take that back. I did die to reflect once when I was dual wielding Void Battery. It was more for kicks since I just leveled and didn't care about dying.
Last edited by cloud9xx on Jul 6, 2013, 11:52:50 PM
"

Use Enfeeble + the new unique flask. Don't Crit weakness reflect. It MULTIPLIES crit damage. It's just asking to get killed. You can also drop crit multiplier for more crit chance. 100k is overkill in my opinion. Also, 20/20 life leech is the same as a level 20 life leech. Might as well sell it for a non quality and save some currency.

I'm level 86 on my discharger and I've never died to reflect. Although, I died on my shadow discharger to reflect before rerolling.

Edit: can you link or PM me your build? I'm interested in seeing someone elses take on discharger. I take that back. I did die to reflect once when I was dual wielding Void Battery. It was more for kicks since I just leveled and didn't care about dying.

Thanks for the advice Cloud. I'm not even using crit weakness curse, nor have I taken any crit multiplier nodes (but I do use crit multipler gem linked to discharge). I did use Void Battery for a time, but my dps was over 160k with it, so I had to drop it for something safer.

I might try Enfeeble, but my point still stands, I have to gimp my damage to survive reflect, even with Vaal Pact :).
Can someone give me a few pointers on the discharge build I am trying to achieve.

I play on standard, so reflect is not a problem. I tried to get as much All res as possible, while getting the closest crit/dmg nodes that I could.

Some of the gear that I will use:

Every other gear slot I am trying to replace into IIQ/IIR. I want this to be my farming build, in maps 69 & under, and also in Lunaris.
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.
Last edited by squalltheonly on Jul 8, 2013, 9:02:19 AM
"

what ? thats makes no sense do you think hc ppl play with 100k dps ?

so you run around with 100k dps and complain that you oneshot yourself .. 18% is reflected = 18k now you say you have capped resi =75% 4500dps in your face..let it be a high dps roll =you are dead

do you need 100k dps ? no

do you need any critmultiplier NO

do you need to oneshot bosses NO

if you face reflect make sure you have at least purity running and hit 78-79 allresi i think a reflect pack hits me for 100-150 dmg which means i will get rid of my last 60% multiplier in the future you can basicly chainfreeze the screen

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 8, 2013, 10:24:09 AM
"
squalltheonly wrote:
Can someone give me a few pointers on the discharge build I am trying to achieve.

I play on standard, so reflect is not a problem. I tried to get as much All res as possible, while getting the closest crit/dmg nodes that I could.

Some of the gear that I will use:

Every other gear slot I am trying to replace into IIQ/IIR. I want this to be my farming build, in maps 69 & under, and also in Lunaris.

Still waiting on some advice.

I am also thinking of getting 2 Andvarius rings (for the IIR), Alpha's Howl helmet (for freeze immune & to run auras), Divinarius dagger (cuz Void Battery is too expensive), Prism Guardian shield (for the 49%all res to cancel out the 2 rings, no gems in here), and Rainbowstride boots (for the ES).

I reworked the passive tree, dropped some crit chance to get one more all ress in the shadow area.

If my math is right I should end up with the following resistances:
124% all - 60% merciless - 40% rings = 24% all + 26% aura = 50% all
extra 30% cold form helmet
extra 20% fire from Perandous Blazon belt

so:
50% lightning
80% cold
70% fire

Then again, my math might be off :P
IGN: BirgitSuomaa

"Man. I shot the hell out of that guy, huh?"
Ellie.