THIS COMPETITION ENDED In March the 3´d - Page 5 !

I don't like the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and mostly the game menu look.
If you were asking about in game stuff - I'll answer this:
- Speed of the f*** zombies.
Too awesome for display.
I don't think it's that balanced. I played at my friends place and the witch is way overpowered!
AND STOP
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Congratulations !

rafalrdz & jangolr

Enjoy the beta ! :)

I hope the rest of you also get in soon !

Regards

Democatai
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Apr 3, 2012, 11:00:26 AM
just stepping by to say "thank you kind sir" :)
gl to everyone still trying to get in!
283, I haven't gotten to play yet, so I can't tell you what is good or bad, though when I do, it will be through submissions on forums and tickets so that the game can become better, I know a lot of people just get betas so they can play the game before it's released or test content without any feedback, would love to help shape the game into something amazing! Hopefully my number wins :).

There need to be unique and non-damage related abilities deep in the passive trees, perhaps something related to movement or buffing allies. Make it so some of these skills can only be taken from Hybrids by needing one skill deep in the trees for both i.e. the Dex and Str tree.

Edit: Lulz .... 2 posts too late, so sad.
Last edited by Aimone on Mar 4, 2012, 9:58:22 AM
THIS CONTEST IS ALREADY ENDED
Too awesome for display.

The minimap, I find it pretty annoying to use while walking/fighting and even when taking the time to check it out it kinda keeps confusing me :D

Other then that the game is a blast.
Pointless to post the number but....the thing that disappoints me about the game is that characters are only unique due to their location on the skill grid. If D3 has any advantage over this game...it's that each character will only have their own set of skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info