THIS COMPETITION ENDED In March the 3´d - Page 5 !

something that could be improved imho is the graphical aspect, don't get me wrong, i think the engine/gfx are awesome, but they could play more with lightning effects in dungeons (more light sources, like torches etc..), and of course the POV has to be reworked (i think i've read that it's being worked on already). I'm also very curious about new content (i've played both acts through on the open beta stress test).

Greets!

Support gem values aren't working as intended when using more than one. This should be fix'd ASAP.

i think there should be a gender choice to every class. this what missing in the game.
i need an injection of 5 cc of beta keys stat!
evryone sure is blind. the contest ended LOONG ago
Last edited by rainilves112 on Apr 3, 2012, 10:53:17 AM

mobs getting caught on walls or hiding in view but out of sight for game mechanics wise.
I haven't played this yet so I can't say what is bad, but from what i know PoE don't have gender system and I would love to have it in game

This game is awesome, but in ranger, i have some problem to target an ennemy behind a rock. Sometime i think i have the space to do it, sometime not :p
Make some new improvement too character design, and add a lot of differents monsters, it's still realy cool otherwise.

More support gems! Theyre awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info