THIS COMPETITION ENDED In March the 3´d - Page 5 !

Count me not, I've obtained my access.

Spoiler

Atm from my game knowledge the thing I don't like is not item distribution mechanism. It's not bothering when you play with friends, but its bothering when you play with random party.

I can see couple solutions that could work alone or mixed:
- person who did most of dmg has priority,
- person who took most dmg has priority,
- distribution per class (well I'm not sure there are constraints like that in the game),
- party leader,
- random,
- round robin
Last edited by Hivelis on Mar 2, 2012, 1:39:11 PM
Without playing the game and only looking through the forum and reading what i can. The only thing i can see that might be a little bit overwhelming snd might need some work is the passive skill tree. I played with the one on the site for a bit a few days ago. And after about 20-30 mins i still had only spent about 75% of the skill points it just seems like it goes forever. I get the level of development it will bring to players but maybe upping the nodes some and making them cost more points or fewer point would help some.
suck it
If you feel you don´t know much about the game there is over 50h of Path Of Exile movies at my channel Swedish Tavern at You-Tube, going from patch 0.9.2-0.9.6.

You can also go to Tales of Lumin for a tone of nice content on it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy

Not sure what they care called, master passive skills perhaps (ex: Blood Magic)? But id like to see more.
The games interface could be tweaked, but i have no idea if its perfect or not cause i havent played yet.
and for somthing about myself i dont like how i anticipate games to be awsome when sometimes there just not like duke nukem i wanted it so bad then it sucked, was fun for awhile though.

I dont like that i have to wait when others are not waiting and still getting keys lol
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I got a key, so im no longer in the contest
Last edited by Pat1487 on Mar 3, 2012, 1:58:11 AM

i think from the forum posts ive read and from videos ive seen, the passive skill tree needs a little bit of work. Other than that i hope i may be able to gain a beta key so i may help with this beta and give my feedback! cheers! and good luck to all in this contest!

While I have not played the game from what I have seen it looks to be the perfect game to scratch my itch till D3 or Torchlight 2 comes out. Love the genre and the fact that it is free to play is a big plus. I am also fascinated by the skill tree which looks as though it can lead to some very unique and clever builds. The flexibility of swapping skills is cool idea. I often get tired of playing the same character for 50 hours but don't really want to start over with a new one. This seems like a way of changing the style of play while keeping your level and progress

Thanks for the chance to get a beta key
Last edited by Apophis on Mar 2, 2012, 3:16:12 PM

From what I've seen, a bigger variety of monsters would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info