THIS COMPETITION ENDED In March the 3´d - Page 5 !

I played marauder and the combat felt a little lacking. The blows were slow and clumbsy and it could have been more visceral.

i would like to have nicer effect for battle. for example, maces crush your enemy when u are clearly overpowered and swords can cut enemies to pieces and so on. also more variety to enemies and weapons.

I don't really think that anything was utterly crap in this game, I mean it's a good game and I hope that they will succeed with it. I guess one aspect that could be improved is the inventory size, it's a little too small. Maybe some kind of currency but only for the players to trade with, so you get what a weapon is worth, to clarify; this currency would be only for players to trade with and you wouldn't be able to use it in npc stores. Otherwise, as I've said, it's an awesome game and I really hope they'll grow and advance the game.
The damn town portal needs a smaller clickable area. Losing a portal scroll is brutal to a new players income. A bit more variation on armor and weapon coloration would be nice as well.

EDIT: Just checked the dates, boy am I way late for this one.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 2, 2012, 1:12:33 PM

I didn't like how hardcore mode basically has one penalty when you die (loss of access to HC vault) but can be easily circumvented by moving the items to normal mode as needed. Either HC should be more HC or the work around shouldn't be needed and there should be no loss of access to vaults. Obviously leaving the HC league means you're off the ladder or what not, and that's fine. But don't make us roll and suicide random characters just to move stuff out of our stash.

i like the skill system from FF

so that was definitely a plus when i saw it.
the skill tree needs a bit of rewworking since they infact have added classes to the game now

they also would need a better server hosting so they dont have to kill your tps after 8 minutes etc

I suppose the worst thing i've spotted was ranger arrow reload.She has to take another arrow to be able to run/That cause some troubles and eventually dying a lot.

To be honest i haven't got a chance to play extensively but the thing that i noticed that is bad is the economy. What i mean by this is that all white items are worth one 1/5 scroll of wisdom

game needs some sort of tutorial especially for letting you know how you can reassign your active skills.

In my opinion the early levels are a bit too easy, meaning that you can be seriously disappointed when seeing your working build suddenly failing at mid/late game. But it's the kind of mandatory learning curve which is necessary for any game anyway!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info