[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Tried to play this build, so i've got a problem. I have low dps. Any tips for upgrading gear or smth?
Last edited by whymeph on Apr 23, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
"
bahnschranke wrote:
"
Drowningwell wrote:
Hello, noob here. This is the first time playing scion and I would like to ask how to level the build. Also, I would like to know how to level the skill tree. Thanks!

u can level with any melee skill like sunder/blade flurry (enough guides available just google it).
skill tree is simple, just follow the skill tree thats in the guide and get resolute technique as fast as possible, once u have enough levels/labs done u can refund some points and adapt to the final tree.

Thanks!
"
Jd009 wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:
hey guys! playing that build as well, loving it :)!

did any1 of u try farrul's fur + aspect of the cat?

check page 10 of this thread also, i wrote a bit about farrul's fur version which im running

thx! im trying pathfinder insteead of elementalist right now, since im not running any heralds and the golem is more dead than not(also not having any sockets for 2nd golem).

id like to know how reliably we put ailments on bosses like shaper/elder because inquisitor boosts dps by a lot. maybe using hypothermia+inq? or is it a bad idea? :D
Last edited by bahnschranke on Apr 22, 2018, 2:40:02 PM
My Scion now is AWESOME! Thanks for your advices. No more dying!
Thanks a lot :)

Before I rush in, do you think these gears good enough for uber elder?
"
bahnschranke wrote:

thx! im trying pathfinder insteead of elementalist right now, since im not running any heralds and the golem is more dead than not(also not having any sockets for 2nd golem).

id like to know how reliably we put ailments on bosses like shaper/elder because inquisitor boosts dps by a lot. maybe using hypothermia+inq? or is it a bad idea? :D

i think applying ailments is easy, as long as you have some elemental damage, since end game bosses' ailment immunities were removed in 3.0. from pob it seems that inquisitor has about 4-5% more shaper dps than elementalist if shaper is affected by some ailment, otherwise its about 1-2% lower dps (the difference between 4% more pen vs 30% crit multi basically).

so with farrul's fur, go inquisitor if you want max dmg. however i personally find the dmg is already crazy enough (you will phase pretty much every boss in a couple of seconds anyway), and the elemental reflect immunity from elementalist is a rly good QoL improvement when mapping (only map mod to reroll is cannot leech). plus uber atziri becomse mindless too, without having to worry about the reflect
"
Jd009 wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

i think applying ailments is easy, as long as you have some elemental damage, since end game bosses' ailment immunities were removed in 3.0. from pob it seems that inquisitor has about 4-5% more shaper dps than elementalist if shaper is affected by some ailment, otherwise its about 1-2% lower dps (the difference between 4% more pen vs 30% crit multi basically).

so with farrul's fur, go inquisitor if you want max dmg. however i personally find the dmg is already crazy enough (you will phase pretty much every boss in a couple of seconds anyway), and the elemental reflect immunity from elementalist is a rly good QoL improvement when mapping (only map mod to reroll is cannot leech). plus uber atziri becomse mindless too, without having to worry about the reflect

i think i will use pathfinder for now. i like flasks and i dont use that character for mapping :D but i guess u are right - the dps is more than enough. pick what ever u want just personal preference :)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Apr 22, 2018, 6:50:52 PM
"
Jd009 wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

Juggernaut is a good mix of damage and defense too, since 1000 accuracy gives around 10% more damage due to how crits double roll on accuracy, and you have permanent endurance charges pretty much even if you use cwdt immortal call. Stun immunity lets you take off kaoms roots for mapping too which is nice.

That's what I went with and I can kill uber elder deathless most of the time now. Good practice for eventual hardcore attempt :D
yes i guess those 4 path,inq,ele,jugg are all fine prob even zerk lol so yea a lot of customization :)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Apr 22, 2018, 9:22:03 PM
Hey! I switched from Champion to this build and I'm kinda struggling to find good upgrades to my gear. I have plenty of currency to spend (30 ex) so I'd like to get some help on which items are really worth upgrading. Some obvious one's based on the guide are my helmet+chest but I'm not sure if my rings/belt/amulet are good enough in terms of health/damage. I'm also not sure if my sword is good enough to not be switched to a foil. Obviously I'm also getting the uber lab done and getting the links going and 30% quality on the sword if it's good enough. And I guess I should ditch out either ring or jewel because I have enough mana leech with just 1. PoB: https://pastebin.com/b9vbyjvj
Edit: Managed to 6-link max roll belly so that's nice
Last edited by Dangot on Apr 23, 2018, 9:19:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info