[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Hello, I am currently level 80 on this build and I have to say it is absurd. Only problem I have, is whenever I pop blood rage, it seems to lower my tooltip dps in game by like 30% somehow. Is this a display bug or am I doing something wrong? Cheers

Figures in HO for reference (note that this bug exists even while mapping, these figures are just an example of the dropped DPS)
Without bloodrage: 171,778
With bloodrage: 130,998

EDIT: Nevermind I'm dumb, its when the 'full life' effect is dropped ahahaha
Extwentytwo / Pasty'
Last edited by scottthomas2 on Apr 19, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Why to use 2nd blood rage with cwdt? Why no ice golem? :)
I think it's basically to ensure 100% uptime without managing the buff. I'm swapping back and forth between the two and don't really notice, and sort of like having the golem to round out my Accuracy. Probably worth it for bosses
Is carnage heart worth it, since youre always leeching anyways?
It also adds some attributes and res.
I wonder why i am Dying so often with this Build. Even on T10 Maps... Do i Miss something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anyo/characters
"
Anyo wrote:
I wonder why i am Dying so often with this Build. Even on T10 Maps... Do i Miss something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anyo/characters

I would use

instead of kaoms roots for mapping - dodge and evasion is actually pretty important (probably around 40% chance to avoid attacks with both). Then use brine king for stun avoidance.

Also when you get more damage you'll have more leech and stay alive easier. Get the sword wheel on the right ASAP.
AT first: Thank you very much.

I was thinking that my Damage could be the problem too.
Tooltip only Shows ~70k Damage, what seems very low.
The sword wheel does give a lot ye?
I will level up ASAP!
Thank you. I will try all of what you said!
Edit: What do you mean with brine king? Did not find it in Pantheon..
Last edited by Anyo on Apr 21, 2018, 2:44:55 AM
"
Anyo wrote:
AT first: Thank you very much.

I was thinking that my Damage could be the problem too.
Tooltip only Shows ~70k Damage, what seems very low.
The sword wheel does give a lot ye?
I will level up ASAP!
Thank you. I will try all of what you said!
Edit: What do you mean with brine king? Did not find it in Pantheon..

Soul of the brine king, the crab boss at the end of Act 6. Also check accuracy % while taking the sword wheel for dps.
Hey guys.

Got the Boots. Took the Brine King: Its much better now! Thank you. Will level now for the sword circle.
Btw why do others have so high Dmg and mine is low, even if my Gear is woth some ex?

Edit: Still dying WAY TOO often :(
Last edited by Anyo on Apr 21, 2018, 9:21:04 AM
"
Anyo wrote:
Hey guys.

Got the Boots. Took the Brine King: Its much better now! Thank you. Will level now for the sword circle.
Btw why do others have so high Dmg and mine is low, even if my Gear is woth some ex?

Edit: Still dying WAY TOO often :(

Here are some things you can work on (in order of importance):

1. Finish uber lab! It will let you start at duelist and get you more damage/life/skill points. This is #1 because it's easy.

2. Get better flasks. This is also easy. Your only real damage flask is atziris. Get a taste of hate and diamond flask - those two alone will boost your dps by ~40%. Keep bleed and freeze on your two non-unique flasks.

3. Get better jewels. Many of your jewels are REALLY bad. Like all your abyss jewels basically only have life (flat ele does very little for this build). You want crit multi or flat phys as the main damage mods on your jewels. If you cant afford jewels with both life and 2 good damage mods, just grab cheap jewels with 3 good damage mods instead. See my jewels for example (these are all mostly cheap, 5-50c):

4. Improve your tree. You have some totally wasted nodes right now. The "Versatility" node on the left is basically a waste of 3 points. You have a wasted point near your "Dervish" node that only gives 4% attack speed. Take those out and you have 4 free skill points, and can grab another huge damage wheel.

edit: one more thing, you are not using your free curse! Swap out increased duration on your CWDT link for an enfeeble or temporal chains (or add CWDT-curse in your boots) for free cursing.
Last edited by baronzo on Apr 21, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info