[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
Dangot wrote:
Hey! I switched from Champion to this build and I'm kinda struggling to find good upgrades to my gear. I have plenty of currency to spend (30 ex) so I'd like to get some help on which items are really worth upgrading. Some obvious one's based on the guide are my helmet+chest but I'm not sure if my rings/belt/amulet are good enough in terms of health/damage. I'm also not sure if my sword is good enough to not be switched to a foil. Obviously I'm also getting the uber lab done and getting the links going and 30% quality on the sword if it's good enough. And I guess I should ditch out either ring or jewel because I have enough mana leech with just 1. PoB: https://pastebin.com/b9vbyjvj
Edit: Managed to 6-link max roll belly so that's nice

Sword/damage looks good. I took out loreweave and picked up some damage nodes on the tree (blade master, brutal blade, twin terror) and you have 1.5m shaper DPS with flasks up. Your health might be a BIT low because your rings and amulet are all around 30 life, but it still could be enough.

By the way you should uncheck power charges (no sustain during boss fight) and check "enemy is intimidated" and "enemy is maimed" instead.
what do u guys prefer frost bomb or ice golem?`(frost bomb gives me slighty more dps ~15k)
Just got back into this game. I'm liking this build a lot. Which upgrades should I work on next I know my gear has a ways to go. Any help would be much appreciated.
I would enchant cannot change prefixes on your sword and beast craft attack speed on it to get 22+ then craft crit on it.
Last edited by Terimisu on Apr 26, 2018, 1:12:34 AM
Hey mate, i just recently started playing ur build. Was wondering what items should i improve next? Im feeling that my dps is not quite yet there and im not tankiest of them all sitting at around 6.6k life.

Edit: I am gonna put enlighten in my offhand and craft an aspect somewhere on my gear, not sure which aspect to go for tho.

Last edited by medon1 on Apr 27, 2018, 3:55:41 AM
"
medon1 wrote:
Hey mate, i just recently started playing ur build. Was wondering what items should i improve next? Im feeling that my dps is not quite yet there and im not tankiest of them all sitting at around 6.6k life.

Edit: I am gonna put enlighten in my offhand and craft an aspect somewhere on my gear, not sure which aspect to go for tho.

Aside from the obvious upgrades to your foil and offhand, I would look into better jewels and a better amulet.

Flat ele does almost nothing for this build, and your jewels are full of flat ele.

Amulet can roll REALLY high flat phys and is worth looking for a better one. That amethyst ring is also kind of bad compared to your other stuff.
i just respecced today to your build from another version of blade/reave still the same ascendant. but i just feel like my bladefurry does close to zero damage atm. would you mind taking a look at my gear mabye? :)
"
dipperdyr wrote:
i just respecced today to your build from another version of blade/reave still the same ascendant. but i just feel like my bladefurry does close to zero damage atm. would you mind taking a look at my gear mabye? :)

Your character tab is set to "private", sir.
Your character tab is set to "private", sir.

it should be fixed now i guess. btw i know my rings and amulet sucks atm

any Idea what i should be the next upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info