[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

hey man,

loving the build. i was hoping you may have some recommendations for where i can find my next upgrade. i have about 10ex to play with. i've a belly of the beast that im still trying to 6L with no luck but the rare seems good for now.

i do feel rather squishy most of the time while mapping. would love whatever advice you have to give.

thanks!

https://pastebin.com/cmHMJQhx

Hi! I'm interested in following this build but not sure which tree to follow? The ones in the levelling section are different to the PoB. Is the PoB up-to-date for 3.5 or should I follow the levelling one? Thank you!

Also, go for Might of the Meek or without?
Last edited by Gaztik on Jan 1, 2019, 9:55:34 AM
Newer player here... Love this build though, having a blast with it for sure. Have been noticing that my CwDT setup was never proc'ing. So after some closer examination my levels where all screwed up. Easy to fix but here is my question:
For Immortal Call to work it requires endurance charges, where are those being created in this build? I'm sure I am missing something obvious here, but how do we build them up with this build? I see 25% chance to steal one charge in the claws passive tree...but from there where do they come from? Sorry if this is an obvious answer that a newer player just hasn't figured out.
"
Quinntoo wrote:
Newer player here... Love this build though, having a blast with it for sure. Have been noticing that my CwDT setup was never proc'ing. So after some closer examination my levels where all screwed up. Easy to fix but here is my question:
For Immortal Call to work it requires endurance charges, where are those being created in this build? I'm sure I am missing something obvious here, but how do we build them up with this build? I see 25% chance to steal one charge in the claws passive tree...but from there where do they come from? Sorry if this is an obvious answer that a newer player just hasn't figured out.

Immortal Call doesn't need endurance charges to work, only to prolong its duration.
Been running this since beginning of last year. Something I have done recently is use a helmet with hypothermia on it. I socket it with frostblades, elemental attack, multistrike, and ancestral call/melee damage support. This is basically a five link but allows me to use Kaoms armor which boost my life by a ton.
Also I have a question. If I’m not using elemental focus is it a bad idea to go full cold conversion?
how you look at this as a starter build, when you jewels cost like 10ex, jewels here are like 30% of whole build...
I love your build. I have been using it (with some tweaks as I'm piss poor) and it has been making me have lots of fun, super high damage and insane mob clear speed.
Thank you!
BTW I followed your advice about corrupting the bloodseekerr and I got a +14% Crit chance, is it better or should I use a normal one?
Kirac: "Stepbrother Baran got stuck in the Atlas Machine"
Loving this build. Currently running T13-16 maps, have 2/4 frags for Shaper so far. My question is, how much life do you guys have? I think i've went too far into the DPS side, and need some more life. I still get one-shotted too often, but my DPS is crazy. Last night I watched the video in the guide of the Minotaur fight. I killed Mino at least 50% faster, but I died twice. Thinking I should rework some gear pieces to give me more life and give up a little DPS. Anyone mind looking at my profile and seeing what they think? Main slots would be rings/amulet, as there's pretty low life rolls on them.
This build can endgame ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info