[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hey, I've been playing this build in Betrayal and I'm having a lot of fun. Good stuff!

I've killed a Farrul and was wondering what are your thoughts on getting an amulet with aspect of the cat to replace herald of ash.

Thanks!

EDIT: currently lvl 91, done all maps up to t16 and my first guardian (chimaera)
Last edited by Codrat on Dec 18, 2018, 1:30:10 PM
Hello, thanks for the guide !

I was looking for something new after three season of elementalist arc and totem. I am really having fun on this one !

I have a fews question as I am still a bit nooby, I need a little help !

First question is about the gloves. Are those really the best gloves for this build ? They are fun, but are they top tier ?

Same question for Belly of the beast. What about Loreweave or a good yellow shaped body armor ?

So in the end, do we go Purity, or Ash with Hatred ? If we can't use all three can we replace the useless one by anything else ?

And last but not least, are projectile damage any good for this build ? Looking at the tree there are a lots of skill easy to access that give projectile damage, but I don't understand how the mechanic work ; is the first it melee, and the rest projectile ? In that case projectile would only be usefull for clearing ?

Thanks for the guide again, I am really having fun, and thanks for the hard work you are putting on it. I really love this build and want to be good with it !
Hello

Trying out this build, but i dont understand really how you sustain mana with onley thoes gems you said in youre guide,

Chould anyone explain pls?

/Thanks
I have a hard time with keeping the gear u told to use.
I have very good items and i somehow need to get from 2 rings
50% to all res. 42 int 42 STR, +100mana so i can attack 3 times with level 4 enlighten support.
It is too damm much!
and why do we need 2 fight for survival if only 1 gets the "40 dex radius"?
would like to get some help here. its really hard to gain dps with all this stats i need to get from only 3 items when my boots and belt are already +40 all res each.
"

and why do we need 2 fight for survival if only 1 gets the "40 dex radius"?

Both the bottom most and right most jewel slots have 4x 10 dex nodes in range for the bonus.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
sopranosss wrote:
Note that we can not pick Winter Spirit for full phys to cold conversion, since the Bloodseeker only leech physical damage as life.
[edit: see update 4. We do take winter spirit now since we use elemental focus]

Can't understand this. Life leech works with 100% phys to cold convertion?

btw, one dexterity point can be removed (see screenshot)

Hi thanks for pointing it out! I have fixed the passive tree.
Also, physical damage leech as life does not help us at all. Our life leech comes from the passive tree where it says "attack damage leech as life".

still dont understand . why the fact that we use elemental focus support make it possible to leach non phys dmg???
I've no problems with the damage of this build, but my crit chance with power charges is only 50%. How can I increase my crit chance to be 95% as shown in your PoB?
Why we used unique claw? Yellow claw can have more 350dps
I'm hard stuck at level 90 now and there is constantly deaths where I die from seemingly nothing. Syndicate fights are a mess and you kinda have to beg not to get one-shot. I might just be bad mechanically but since you have to constantly hit things to not instantly die, it's a struggle. Anyone running good with it? If so please check my gear and build. Coming to a point where I prolly just drop the build and go for something more suitable for syndicates.
Would Vaal Pact help with leech?
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info