[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

I also am experiencing some survival issues.

One of the things i am not quite sure why he take is winter spirit. Doesnt that talent gate our life leech amount?
"
I also am experiencing some survival issues.

One of the things i am not quite sure why he take is winter spirit. Doesnt that talent gate our life leech amount?

No, your leech comes from the attack damage leech in the big claw circle.

And if anyone is experiencing issues taking big hits, consider swapping one of your bloodseekers for a better claw. Instant life leech means never having a leech instance going, which means if you stop dpsing, you die, which requires a lot of practice and vigilance, and IMO is only useful for facetanking high life bosses, but shit for mapping and especially syndicate stuff. I just use Touch of Anguish for everything.
Hey!

Been really enjoying this build, Have to say this is my favorite league starter yet! Been pretty casual this league but here's some game play of this build in action. I've kinda tweaked some minor things here and there that are to my preference. For example running chance to blind jewels (Working on getting one for my belt as well. :D Thanks for the build and hope others are enjoying it like I am!

Oh BTW I've only spent about 1.5 EX on gear in this video. :)

https://youtu.be/Kxjci_TJPfg

Last edited by D3vastat3 on Dec 25, 2018, 1:48:30 PM
really loving the build..cant seem to see y we use frost bomb never see it doing anything..maybe cause im killing to fast :-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I followed the whole build have everything u asked for still problem of mana u can check my character on profile plz help got 10 ex budget to fix
also last question : Can i run uber lab with this build ?
Do you not do 100% conversion to cold damage? If so, why not.
"
Gaine wrote:
Do you not do 100% conversion to cold damage? If so, why not.

It is 100% conversion. 60% from frost blades itself, 40% from the 2 nodes @ winter spirit on the tree.
Hey, could you check out my BSC character's gear? Looking to prepare for shaper and the higher tier bosses. Just curious if you have any opinions on what I should focus on next. Looking at a frost blades enchant and probably upgrading the coral ring.
Hi, I'm struggling to get my life up to ~6K, I'm going to take the last Evasion and Life Node, and might grab the life node under Thick Skin as well. But what would be my optimal next upgrades? I have ~5ex and probably gonna get 2-3 more today. lmk what I should do tho, I love this build, I just need help making it stronger.

my Pob: https://pastebin.com/Jg6agcem
I know its all about max dps for max survival but I am curious why not run a warlords mark ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info