[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
dodjiugrcku wrote:
how you look at this as a starter build, when you jewels cost like 10ex, jewels here are like 30% of whole build...

They don't...unless you really find it necessary to have this exact Watcher's Eye. Definitely not a requirement.
Nice budil man;) fast and easy;) Im swapping ele focus for inc crit for mapping to get shatter and freez for more safety, also I’m using 1 rare 345pdps claw, other than that I have same setup, no watchers eye yet;) lvl85 and have no issues so far;) running t11 in couple minutes with boss no problem at all, can’t wait to get to higher map tiers.. Feel free to look at my betrayal char;)

E: forgot to say I’m running enlighten lvl3 with my 2 heralds (HoI&HoP) and hatred and have no issues with mana, even on bosses feels ok. But my gems r not lvl 20 yet..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on Jan 8, 2019, 4:39:55 PM
"
dodjiugrcku wrote:
how you look at this as a starter build, when you jewels cost like 10ex, jewels here are like 30% of whole build...

U don’t need watchers eye for starter build, other 2 jewels r max 5c each...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Currently at 6k life/Max Ele Res and getting one shot by shaper cold orbs and T15+ masters, sometimes even when the map has no dmg mods. Any solutions? Build doesnt seems to be working for me.
"
Ziltoidian wrote:
Currently at 6k life/Max Ele Res and getting one shot by shaper cold orbs and T15+ masters, sometimes even when the map has no dmg mods. Any solutions? Build doesnt seems to be working for me.

can't help if we cant see you chars just saying
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4DhwSxBS0FtQguDHMNjRCSEYER1RR1FfYV_Ra_F7AZjhutIzYj0yP2JP0mlSoLLlMwfDIBMjI2PTfUQzFF9Ed-Sn1Ki0z_TZJOKlFHUxBVS1eXW69b013yYEFh4mHrYnlirGNwY6dkr2VNZ6BsCGyMbWxuaW8nb1dwUnTtdf14GXpTeu97FH11hG-E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_koCTkJVmmheaapsmnaqi2aOKsNixs7IZtMW1SLxvvTa9Xb6nwaDPetNv037UI9RC1fjWB9mG2sHb591G36Djn-dU53To1u0_7YPuDvGK_MX-uv_e?accountName=Ziltoidian&characterName=BochiBochi

My current items and skill tree. My apologies if anything is out of order. It's my first time posting.
I encounter the same problem too Ziltoidian.. i am little under your stuff but i die often in t13-15 get one shooted i probably miss something too..
Last edited by Winghaven on Jan 13, 2019, 8:11:30 PM
im glad i didnt pick this build weeks ago for my starter.
"
Ziltoidian wrote:

It's glass cannon-y for sure. The syndicate is just rippy in t15+, but for shaper you should drop herald of ash/herald of purity and get a lvl20 purity of ice. You still shouldn't be face tanking him tho.

A couple of things that I've done to increase dps and survivability have been to go full phase acro, which has helped a good deal, and I've upgraded my mainhand to a high pdps imperial claw with the 'hits can't be evaded' meta mod. One bloodseeker has been plenty of insta leech, we just have to avoid elemental reflect, or have 2x bloodseeker weapon swap.

Upgrading jewellery gets very expensive later on, and is where we can pick up a ton of additional dps.

Here's a link to my current PoB for reference.

https://pastebin.com/0BYkCtLh

"
Ziltoidian wrote:
My current items and skill tree. My apologies if anything is out of order. It's my first time posting.

I'd go might of the meek if I was you. Also, a stygian vise with 30+ ele dmg socketed with a 2x damage/life or 3x damage abyss jewel would be a big upgrade.
Last edited by GonzoGFK on Jan 15, 2019, 1:27:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info