[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Vonburke wrote:
Real quick, how is this build for HC SSF?

Thanks in advance man!

Not going to work well for HC SSF.
The build is not that tanky and it's hard to get two bloodseekers in SSF.
Ah, thank you!
"
nal_tony wrote:

I have added the a subsection in the gear section. You could check my suggestions are corruptions there.
Also, you need to make sure you have enough mana for 3 attacks. If you follow my setup, frostblade will cost you 31 mana per attack. Thus you need to make sure you have more than 93 unreserved mana. This could be achieved by using a enlighten 4 + hatred + 2 heralds.

yeah, i am leveling some enlighten to try my luck with the corrupt, but while i dont have it im not using the herald of ash, the damage is quite nice though, i was able to do shaper like this, now its just farming the gem exp before uber elder.
thnx for the reply!
Hey, thanks for the guide, up to lvl 86 and i'm loving it. I recently got a Stygian Vise belt which could be good.
Rarity: Rare
Nemesis Girdle
Stygian Vise
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Sockets: A
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
--------
+38 to maximum Energy Shield
+37% to Fire Resistance
+39% to Cold Resistance
+38% to Lightning Resistance

No life or damage increases but the amount of resistances would allow me to lesson that burden from my other accessories. I can also craft a suffix on it to help in that regard. However what stats would you be looking for on the abyssal jewel? I'm thinking life and some form of added damage to claws/attacks. What do you think?

Thanks,
"
nal_tony wrote:

"
Karathis wrote:
Hey there, ive been interested in this build for a while now and currently thinking of making one.
i have a question though: what made you go with assassin instead of trickers? since tricksters ascendancy stats seem a lot better for the build.

Actually I am not 100% sure which class will provide more DPS and I feel both are doable. Just personal preference I would say.

If you were to go Trickster what order would you take the ascendencies?

Great build btw, loving it so far.
Hi all!Is belly of the beast still best choice of chest?
Awesome0 2000
JUST GOT THE ANSWER - DO NOT READ BELOW MESSAGE. THANKS!

Hi, beginner here, just started playing Path of Exile this league (Betrayal).

First of all, I would like to say that I am having a blast playing this build. It is really beginner friendly as I have found it pretty easy to level (currently level 68, just got to mapping :D).

Just one small question, as I can't wrap my head around it. As skill gems, you have slotted HoA in helm, however, you have EF slotted on chest. Maybe I am missing something, but doesn't EF cancel the damage over time done by HoA?

Sorry if this might seem as a noob question, but I would really appreciate it if someone sheds some light on this.

Thanks!
Last edited by Fyuryis on Dec 17, 2018, 5:27:26 AM
Hi, I've been trying out your build and I've been having tons of fun with it. I have some questions about this build.

1. Should I enchant add # to # cold damage or elemental damage with attack skills on my rings?

2. Should I be using herald of ice or herald of ash?

3. Does cold penetration work better than elemental focus?

Sorry for asking all these questions, I'm quite a noob myself.

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

"
Hi all!Is belly of the beast still best choice of chest?

I've been thinking about this as well. I think with all the nice fossil craft and new hybrid % life craft, if you could get to 5.6k+ life with a rare astral plate, probably that will be better. It means you could have more DPS affixes on other gear, and also if you do get + crit chance on your chest, the DPS will be even higher. But belly would still be very viable when you are not that "rich".

"
Crothetis wrote:
Hi, I've been trying out your build and I've been having tons of fun with it. I have some questions about this build.

1. Should I enchant add # to # cold damage or elemental damage with attack skills on my rings?

2. Should I be using herald of ice or herald of ash?

3. Does cold penetration work better than elemental focus?

Sorry for asking all these questions, I'm quite a noob myself.

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

1. Do you mean craft? For crafting, almost always the elemental damage with attack skills will be better for DPS.
2. Herald of Ash. It will provide more DPS, and also it won't be disabled by elemental focus.
3. No, elemental focus will provide much more DPS than cold penetration. You could check that in PoB. You can replace faster attack with cold penetration if you want.

"
w00d wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:

"
Karathis wrote:
Hey there, ive been interested in this build for a while now and currently thinking of making one.
i have a question though: what made you go with assassin instead of trickers? since tricksters ascendancy stats seem a lot better for the build.

Actually I am not 100% sure which class will provide more DPS and I feel both are doable. Just personal preference I would say.

If you were to go Trickster what order would you take the ascendencies?

Great build btw, loving it so far.

Swift killer - Harness the void - Escape Artist? This is what I feel, but I think the passive tree needs to be modified accordingly as well if you pick Trickster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info