[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Rocking ur build right level 82 and having a blast thank you i wanted to ask why not pick Phase Acrobat?i feel like it can help a lot with immortal encounters but on the other hand MORE DPS IS ALWAYS GOOD! :D .Thank you
Awesome0 2000
"
Rocking ur build right level 82 and having a blast thank you i wanted to ask why not pick Phase Acrobat?i feel like it can help a lot with immortal encounters but on the other hand MORE DPS IS ALWAYS GOOD! :D .Thank you

I am actually planning to do this due to the syndicates. Previous leagues are not that dangerous so I go for more DPS, but this league Phase Acrobat seems to be the better option..
hey man. I'm level 87 and I lack like 42INT and 41STR points to my stats to use all the level 20 gems. isn't it a bit too much stats to get from items?
"
hey man. I'm level 87 and I lack like 42INT and 41STR points to my stats to use all the level 20 gems. isn't it a bit too much stats to get from items?

Did you pick up any +30 int or +30 str node on tree? Normally I would need to pick one or two of these +30 nodes depending on my gear. For you case, get +30 for each, and then maybe craft a +12 attribute should be good.
is someone stacking any chaos resi for this season or whats ur thoughts on that?
Awesome0 2000
for this build :D
Awesome0 2000
Last edited by spacecapesupreme on Dec 14, 2018, 6:00:37 AM
"
is someone stacking any chaos resi for this season or whats ur thoughts on that?

I want to reroll into this build and I'm wondering about this too.

This build is ok for the Betrayal ?
This build is great for betrayal. I"m playing t10 with cheap gear easily!
It's a really great build.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"

Did you pick up any +30 int or +30 str node on tree? Normally I would need to pick one or two of these +30 nodes depending on my gear. For you case, get +30 for each, and then maybe craft a +12 attribute should be good.

Hi. My passive tree is 100% the same like yours. I took 1 +30str and 1 +30 int as u said in your "with jewel tree".

Right now my amulets gives me +42 str +42 int and +100 life +10 flat dmg. But it will hard to find a good amulet with better stats in the future with such a great +str +int numbers.
nice build!
I have a question, what can i get, before i can shapers touch? i thought about tombfist, but we no have any abyss jewels here ;d
thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info