[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

How does this assassin setup compare to the same setup on champion
Can you update everything that you havent for 3.5? Passive tree etc
Grabbed a stygian and jewel, might of the meek and a great dps imperial claw(unfortunately no hits can't be evaded mod), build feels great now. Thank you for the advice everyone!
"
Ziltoidian wrote:
Currently at 6k life/Max Ele Res and getting one shot by shaper cold orbs and T15+ masters, sometimes even when the map has no dmg mods. Any solutions? Build doesnt seems to be working for me.

i have simillar problem ;(
Can you give full guide for leveling I rip.
"3. You could now sustain mana with Hatred+ two heralds using ONLY enlighten LV3! Simply craft -7 mana cost using the new craft recipe."

Where do I get this craft recipe? On what item are you running that crafted mod? I have a LVL3 Enlighten and cannot sustain mana with 2 heralds+Hatred cannot figure out what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks
I have been looking over your build and I am confused. There are only 7 skill slots (8 if you include your left click), but your build has 9 skills. Am I not seeing something? I really want to play this build, but I do not know what to do about having 9 skills. Are certain ones used for certain things? PLease help :)
"
Koriayze wrote:
I have been looking over your build and I am confused. There are only 7 skill slots (8 if you include your left click), but your build has 9 skills. Am I not seeing something? I really want to play this build, but I do not know what to do about having 9 skills. Are certain ones used for certain things? PLease help :)

Hi, for aura and heralds, you only need to activate them. So literally they're taking 0 skill slots.
"
r3dH4Ck wrote:
"
Ziltoidian wrote:
Currently at 6k life/Max Ele Res and getting one shot by shaper cold orbs and T15+ masters, sometimes even when the map has no dmg mods. Any solutions? Build doesnt seems to be working for me.

i have simillar problem ;(

I could take a look at your gear if you post your character.
I don't think you will be getting one shot with 6k life and max ele res...
For shaper and uber elder, use purity of ice will be very helpful.
Thank you for replying. THat makes a lot of sense thank you :D. Now I can enjoy your outstanding build to its fullest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info