What We're Working On

ill get u sarno...
I was never,ever,ever,in my 4+ years of playing path of exile,able to sustain red maps.
Every league starts with a build in my mind that will be able to do most of the content.
Then reality takes over and i find myself struggling to sustain t11.
I mean what's even the point now?
Build a character to do what exactly?
Buy red maps to farm currency to buy red maps?
Combine that feeling with a league that has nothing to offer and i find no point playing this game now.
Really sad that it came down to this.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
I was never,ever,ever,in my 4+ years of playing path of exile,able to sustain red maps.
Every league starts with a build in my mind that will be able to do most of the content.
Combine that feeling with a league that has nothing to offer and i find no point playing this game now.

So you arent getting maps handed to you ?
You arent getting gear handed to you ?

I managed to sustain map in every single league, if you can do that, then its simply because you havnt made an effort..im using alchs / chisels to improve the maps = larger chance of getting map returns..im filling out the atlas = larger chance of map returns.
There is a chance that youre an adult, which makes your whining and rage quitting even worse..

Back on the horse, quit whining ---> Move forward and work harder Exile.

Ps: nothing in life is handed to you, you have to work for it.
Been having a pretty good time with this league. But I do want to drop my 2 cents on something that is a little invasive to me.

I think the Unlock overlay that pops up when you get a new recipe should have the option to turn off with maybe just a read out in the chat window. I've died to it a few time because it's huge.. and when you tag a good mob.. it can spam for 5+

(Also.. Nevali window spam.. same thing.. at least it's got a (x) so you can close it.)

Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

So you arent getting maps handed to you ?
You arent getting gear handed to you ?

I managed to sustain map in every single league, if you can do that, then its simply because you havnt made an effort..im using alchs / chisels to improve the maps = larger chance of getting map returns..im filling out the atlas = larger chance of map returns.
There is a chance that youre an adult, which makes your whining and rage quitting even worse..

Back on the horse, quit whining ---> Move forward and work harder Exile.

Ps: nothing in life is handed to you, you have to work for it.

Who's whinning?
Who's asking for free maps?
Are you serious?
I have enough currency to buy all the maps i would need.
I'm not talking standard here.
I am trying to make a point,that however hard you try alc chisel every single red map,you will not get the same red maps drop.
You still need to buy red maps.
In bestiary this is even worse.p
Maybe you have a trick to sustain red maps in solo that you would like to share with us.
Especialy now in bestiary with multi sextant removed.
That's the point,i see no reason to get back on the horse and farm more.
At this point it is futile.

Work better on optimization! Worst league ever! As the game crashed, so it crashes, nothing changes.
no map drop league.
dropping like candy for me.
Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
So basically the whole team's moved on to 3.3.0, leaving this mess to fester for 2 more months. Good times, see you next league.
Was hoping to see some works on racing, more skill balancing but no. More bestiary changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info