What We're Working On

I'm starting to worry that GGG'll implement this crap to PoE's core. Maybe you should try to solve problems with map's drop, for example? Maybe, it's time to revive horizons and harbinger orbs - problems with maps'll vanish, 6 c for harbinger mod is a joke. Maps as a main content behind a huge wall of RNG, rather bad idea.... and what's going on with drop a The Encroaching Darkness div card, now it's a luxury ?
Please focus on what people are writing our map pools are non exsisting there is no point in adding more beasts in maps when we don't have a damn way to sustain our map pool. xD
Like someone else wrote already.

Players: League sucks, mechanics are bad map drops are terrible.
GGG: We'll add red beasts and some recipes
Players: But we have no maps to run
GGG: We'll add some yellow beasts too
Players: {}#$&(#{}#!*!

3weeks of feedback should've been enough to for you guys to see what is wrong at the moment getting an extra rare to vendor from a yellow beast was and is in no way the priority!
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
" We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

hahahahha. good jokes GGG

oh wait, they're actually serious
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

I'd really like to finish the Bestiary challenge already today I ran 50 t10 maps 1 red not a new spirit. t7 150 maps not a single spirit beast nice one

So basically you are working on the stuff that many people really hope never makes it into the core game. This league is terrible. We already have a crafting system in the form of benches. Why do we need another crafting system? How about one crafting system that is broad and intuitive instead of several variations of crafting systems?
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items, but by making the "yellow" ones much better, we can achieve a similar effect in a better way.

What? Overwhelming source?
All right, that's enough for me this league.
Last edited by Hemaka1 on Mar 21, 2018, 3:39:54 PM
The whining in this thread is ridiculous. GGG is the best you've got, nerds. Better suck it up.
"
What we're working on
| NEW MTX DAILY

makes sense
Lots of hate here, reminds me of the MMO champ forums for WoW.

Loving the changes so far GGG.
"
So basically you are working on the stuff that many people really hope never makes it into the core game. This league is terrible. We already have a crafting system in the form of benches. Why do we need another crafting system? How about one crafting system that is broad and intuitive instead of several variations of crafting systems?
I agree with this. I don't see why multiple crafting systems are needed. I especially don't see why multiple essence-based crafting systems are needed (and that's what Bestiary is).

If you add Bestiary to the game, then you'll making the game harder to learn for new players and more taxing to navigate even for more experienced players. The effects of that can't easily be captured by engagement statistics that you seem to collect and post announcements about, but they matter nonetheless.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info