[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Thanks for the guide, should gain more attention thanks to Mathil. Are Shimmerons required, or could I play with two Void Batteries as well? Both stack power charges.
Heyho started playing this Build Today. Lvled as srs to Act9 ans Switched right Now. Damage is a blast. Im oneshot on Bosses but ok, just Gear without Stats.

Im Not Sure if i should Wear a Shaped Chest and try6Link soulmantle or the opposite.
Is the +2 arc Chain helm enchant Good Stuff?
Wont help on hard Bosses but Mapping.. I Hate decisions.
Thought i can play arc always when started Leveling.
One more question, my critchance will influence totems, but their crits dont affect the flaskcharge in crit right? Does Golem buff influence totems?
Thanks so far, havent played totem for a Time and totally Enjoy it

"
bolognadart wrote:
Thanks for the guide, should gain more attention thanks to Mathil. Are Shimmerons required, or could I play with two Void Batteries as well? Both stack power charges.

Shimmerons are BiS but you can play also with Void Batteries. The DPS will be lower but not that much (from PoB: ~140k ARC instead of ~160k).
The price for Shimmeron is rising a lot, I would not pay more than 20/30c each. Play with Void Batteries untill the price of Shimmerons goes down.

"
Heyho started playing this Build Today. Lvled as srs to Act9 ans Switched right Now. Damage is a blast. Im oneshot on Bosses but ok, just Gear without Stats.

Im Not Sure if i should Wear a Shaped Chest and try6Link soulmantle or the opposite.
Is the +2 arc Chain helm enchant Good Stuff?
Wont help on hard Bosses but Mapping.. I Hate decisions.
Thought i can play arc always when started Leveling.
One more question, my critchance will influence totems, but their crits dont affect the flaskcharge in crit right? Does Golem buff influence totems?
Thanks so far, havent played totem for a Time and totally Enjoy it

The easy answers first:
1) +2/3 arc chain isn't mandatory. You will summon totems near packs anyways.
2) Golems buff works for totems too.
3) Flasks with "Surgeon's" prefix will not work with totems ([...]when you deal a crit).

About the chest it's totally your choice. Here a sum:
- Shaped chest will give you more life;
- Soul Mantle will give you a lot more DPS (about ~30% more DPS per totem AND 5 totems!) and 50% more life on totems that helps to keep them alive.

Personally I levelled with Tabula Rasa and switched to Soul Mantle only when 6 linked.
Last edited by Gegemo on Apr 13, 2018, 2:25:25 PM
Would it work to pick Elemental equlibrium instad of ancestral bond?
"
Would it work to pick Elemental equlibrium instad of ancestral bond?

No. From wiki:
"Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE"
Would a Watchers eye with "Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath" work for this build? how good is it, worth using?
"
Kurs24 wrote:
Would a Watchers eye with "Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath" work for this build? how good is it, worth using?

Absolutely! It's like 8.5% dps increase, in comparison to a standard jewel that is like 3.5/4% dps increase.
Would I pay some exalt for it? No.
Last edited by Gegemo on Apr 16, 2018, 2:15:05 AM
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
stingrayz wrote:
How good is this jewel for this build? Thinking about trying this out soon.

I would say "not that great".

1) +100% Crit help but ARC is at ~83% crit chance (with PC and diamond flask up), LT is capped. You would skip some crit chance passives (Doom Cast + Written in Blood wheels) in favour of life (Devotion nodes + Purity of Flesh nodes) and DPS (Ancestral Bond nodes + Assassin's cast speed or Mental Rapidity).

2) You can use "Clarity" to have also that bonus but you will lose DPS (Clear Mind). I don't think it's worth it.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was and still am using clarity for leveling - currently at level 65 now. Leveling has been a breeze. I'll drop clarity and get a clear mind jewel after I gain a few more levels.

What do you think about these gloves for the build?

"
stingrayz wrote:
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
stingrayz wrote:
How good is this jewel for this build? Thinking about trying this out soon.

I would say "not that great".

1) +100% Crit help but ARC is at ~83% crit chance (with PC and diamond flask up), LT is capped. You would skip some crit chance passives (Doom Cast + Written in Blood wheels) in favour of life (Devotion nodes + Purity of Flesh nodes) and DPS (Ancestral Bond nodes + Assassin's cast speed or Mental Rapidity).

2) You can use "Clarity" to have also that bonus but you will lose DPS (Clear Mind). I don't think it's worth it.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was and still am using clarity for leveling - currently at level 65 now. Leveling has been a breeze. I'll drop clarity and get a clear mind jewel after I gain a few more levels.

What do you think about these gloves for the build?

Life, resist and damage. Good choice if you can balance your resists.
Just finished uber lab solo at 72 with build and it was a breeze. I didn't switch to tendrils on Izaro and kept arc through it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info