[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

the totemic mastery keynode is definitely worth it for the totem placement speed alone imho, also, another easy gem slot and the way down to "constitution" too. i am just running yellow and red tier maps and havent cleared anything notable (due to lack of currency and thus gear this league) but its definitely a relaxing playstyle. i enjoy builds where i mostly run around and collect loot.

thanks for summing it all up and cheers!

"
stingrayz wrote:
Just finished uber lab solo at 72 with build and it was a breeze. I didn't switch to tendrils on Izaro and kept arc through it all.

Good job ;)
Until now I have faced all the encounters with ARC. I did also Atziri and Uber Atziri with it (they insta die to reflect) though LT, for those fights, is totally better.
Maybe I will use it for Shaper and Uber Elder (if I ever have the chance to do it).

"
ab_ wrote:
the totemic mastery keynode is definitely worth it for the totem placement speed alone imho, also, another easy gem slot and the way down to "constitution" too. i am just running yellow and red tier maps and havent cleared anything notable (due to lack of currency and thus gear this league) but its definitely a relaxing playstyle. i enjoy builds where i mostly run around and collect loot.

thanks for summing it all up and cheers!

The points to Scion life passives (Totemic mastery + jewel + life) would be good to take but it's not efficient imo. What are you planning to sacrifice for them?
Last edited by Gegemo on Apr 18, 2018, 7:10:47 AM
how would you rate this compared to SR indigon? I am using it, amazing for bosses, but clearing with indigon is annoying as keeping the buff up means taking a break from running every now and then to cast, making clear speed kinda low.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Is it possible to replace 1 Shimmeron with Atziris Reflection? So we are Curse IMMUNE, Curse reflection and nice all Res. Or is the DMG LOSS to big ?

Best Regards
"
dejuvenate wrote:
how would you rate this compared to SR indigon? I am using it, amazing for bosses, but clearing with indigon is annoying as keeping the buff up means taking a break from running every now and then to cast, making clear speed kinda low.

I never played an Indigon build but looking at videos and your experience I would say that they are quite different in what they accomplish:
- This build is AMAZING for general clear and general bosses, but will struggle vs big bosses (Uber Atziri, Shaper, Uber Elder).
- Indigon build is totally the opposite. Struggle in clear but amazing vs all bosses.

I like to play the whole game, not only big bosses or single map for farming currency/items. My choice will always be a fast all-around build. But it's just a personal preference.

NOTE: You can probably adjust your Indigon SR build to be an Indigon ARC build for a better clear speed.

"
Dahakar21 wrote:
Is it possible to replace 1 Shimmeron with Atziris Reflection? So we are Curse IMMUNE, Curse reflection and nice all Res. Or is the DMG LOSS to big ?

It's possible if you already have that shield (otherwise too expensive for what it does). You will use "Self-flagellation" but still lose DPS (about 10/15% when maxed cursed). It add just QoL for not having to rely on "of Warding" flask but in general you will lose a lot of DPS.
TL:DR Not worth it.
What do you think about using Inya's Epiphany?
"
MelloD wrote:
What do you think about using Inya's Epiphany?

Not bad. You will have about ~5/6% more damage and some mana. The part of power charge generation is useless, you will constantly summon totems and Hiero ascendacy will grant power charges 100% of the time.

A rare boot can have:
- more life
- a little more movement speed
- resists (easier to balance for wise oak)
- stats (dext help for some gems)
Hey mate, loving the build, good job :)

Just a question about curses, why do you run two of them?

Is the idea behind it so you self cast for damage and the enfeeble-cwdt is a defensive layer mechanic? or have you got a way to stack 2 curses

Ty
"
JasonF07 wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build, good job :)

Just a question about curses, why do you run two of them?

Is the idea behind it so you self cast for damage and the enfeeble-cwdt is a defensive layer mechanic? or have you got a way to stack 2 curses

Ty

Your guess is correct, self cast for damage during bosses and cwdt+enfeeble for defense. Can't stack both.
Better pathing on the right side of Witch. www.poeurl.com/bTKx

Lose 10 int, gain 10 dex and 10 str for easier stats on gear.
Last edited by Karkesh on May 6, 2018, 9:12:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info