[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Whats the best 4L for the arc+spell totem setup during leveling?
pantheon?
"
yissus wrote:
saw this on reddit....What do you think guys?:

TOTEMS DO NOT ADD TIME WHEN HITTING ARCHITECTS

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8nw70g/totems_do_not_add_time_when_hitting_architects/

i dont have time for clear anything too...

I’ve been farming temples up till my tabla grinding in blood aqueduct.

The current timer system is bugged all around, making it very very unlikely to do both an architect and opening a doorway in one run.

Its not just but def includes, totem damage, the timer will not go up but usually skips down in large increments during fight.

I have managed to do both, but only when the architect and door I need are next to each other. It’s then a matter of killing a huge bunch of mobs to get above ten seconds, pick up key, then drag architect to door and unlock as your killing him. Works maybe 20% of the time.

They really need to fix this, but since it’s day 2, I’m not that upset

I’ve been using a low level (raising it currently) explosive trap spam to back up my totems.

O, and that reminds me, if you go ancestral bond you can still use a trap or mine even in a separate 4l to hurt bosses.

You use what you’d like. Later on, when Vaal arc is leveled higher, I plan to go bear trap, but that’s just me.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Jun 2, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
Great guide, I'm enjoying leveling with it. I was wondering, as I level and look for better gear, what stat priority should I be looking for outside of the obvious life and resists, specifically on weapons? Also, do you have any recommendations for good uniques for leveling or should I just try to use good rares until I can use Moonsorrows?
How do you shock with elemental focus on spell totem plz?
so im having a problem where i dont have enough strength and dex to use items. I have a amulet that fixes that but what could be a fix? Im currently playing templar but i feel like witch would be better.
Last edited by flamingputty on Jun 3, 2018, 2:17:49 AM
"
epokz wrote:
How do you shock with elemental focus on spell totem plz?

you don't. As he answered somewhere in the previous pages, high Hp pool bosses can't be shocked either way so he focused on those. Map clear damage is more than enough without shocking
"
flamingputty wrote:
so im having a problem where i dont have enough strength and dex to use items. I have a amulet that fixes that but what could be a fix? Im currently playing templar but i feel like witch would be better.

Hiero is the backbone of the build. Witch would be really pointless considering you wont have any way to build up powercharges effectively and the obvious +2 totems. You can get the +30 stat nodes along the way and also there are dex nodes you will be taking in shadow side of the build.
Doesnt Shimmeron kill my Totems isntantly cauze of the 400 Dmg taken per Power Charge? Why do we use it?
"
nds2 wrote:
Doesnt Shimmeron kill my Totems isntantly cauze of the 400 Dmg taken per Power Charge? Why do we use it?

Shimmeron text is: "400 Lightning Damage taken per second per Power Charge if YOU have dealt a Critical Strike Recently"

Totem are different entities from you. Shimmeron will not apply any damage to you nor to them because you are not dealing any critical hit.

The damage from shimmeron will occur to you, if you deal a critical hit to an enemy, for example using a movement skill (flame dash or laghtning warp).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info