[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

Hello, never played ED, I have a few questions regarding the playstyle.
So for mapping I have to use contagious ed constantly every pack (similar to miner?) And for bosses I have to use keep refreshing contagious Ed wither totem while channeling blight the whole time and dodging bosses attacks?
Seems a lot of work :/ or is there something I'm missing here
I think its probably one of the best builds out there now despite some missing parts, but i have one problem with a boss build this league ;/

You have to be able to access endgame content :/ Farmed whole day yesterday and didnt get past t11 ... 50 maps tryin to get to at least t13
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Destroying everything with this build, map wise I have done everything including some guardians.

The only issue I have really is the single target damage on guardians specifically (and ofc shaper when I go to do him I assume.)

I am using a brightbeak, but how much damage does a weapon actually add? The single target is the only thing wrong with this atm for me. I am trying to craft a shaper sai but no luck so far.

Should I be spamming Contagion for single target to get the casts up? then hit him with a big ED or just spam ed? Not too sure and probably why I am missing some damage. Just did red Elder though with no issue but he is quite a big squishier than guardians/shaper it seems. He died real fast.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 24, 2018, 6:47:20 AM
Good questions!

"
bitbite11 wrote:

The only issue I have really is the single target damage on guardians specifically (and ofc shaper when I go to do him I assume.)

Just make sure to try to keep uptime on Wither, Arcane Surge and blight. ED is slower than Blade Flurry, but the fight should be very safe because you are free to move the entire time. I value this freedom higher than a minute or two shaved off each Shaper run, that lost time is made up for during the rest of the maps.

"
bitbite11 wrote:

I am using a brightbeak, but how much damage does a weapon actually add?

Feel free to keep using Brightbeak, but know that you can easily estimate the damage by loading the character into POB with a new weapon, keeping track of only unreserved mana and mana recovery rate.
(Mana + Mana Recovery Rate * 4 seconds) / 200 mana increments * 60 Spell Damage per 200 increment. It is quite a bit, but Brightbeak is good utility and clear speed for things that aren't bosses.

"
bitbite11 wrote:

Should I be spamming Contagion for single target to get the casts up?

You only need to use Contagion once every 7 seconds or so for Arcane Surge. ED is better to spam, especially for guardians.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 24, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
edit: nevermind sorry
Last edited by baloooSKRTSKRT on Mar 25, 2018, 2:48:50 PM
Is this an easy boss killer? What do you think of a BV indigon build?
thanks for a great build! my damage is not yet even close to yours, gonna work towards that 6L 4lvl empower. got a question: why dont you use
? +60% maximum mana in the top jewel slot or even 70% in the scion is a huge, isnt?
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Last edited by q2ev on Mar 25, 2018, 4:58:39 PM
"
q2ev wrote:
thanks for a great build! my damage is not yet even close to yours, gonna work towards that 6L 4lvl empower. got a question: why dont you use
? +60% maximum mana in the top jewel slot or even 70% in the scion is a huge, isnt?

Loss of life, which makes the build too vulnerable to one shot mechanics.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Loss of life, which makes the build too vulnerable to one shot mechanics.

but theoretically with bis gear you can get 5.5k hp and trade 500hp for 1000mana, isnt it worth it?
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Can you please tell how good this build deal with uber elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info