[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

this build is some serious shit man. gj

watching these mana numbers regenerate blows my mind
Most interesting and inspiring build concept I've seen in 3.2 so far! great job!
Looks really awesome! Currently leveling a trickster to test this out. Will let you know how it is once I get to the end game. Any specific recommendation for the ascendancy order?
Last edited by Rhaxis on Mar 20, 2018, 8:48:06 PM
"
Rhaxis wrote:
Looks really awesome! Currently leveling a trickster to test this out. Will let you know how it is once I get to the end game. Any specific recommendation for the ascendancy order?

It was unnecessarily well hidden in the guide, sorry.

I recommend Weave The Arcane -> Ghost Dance -> Patient Reaper -> Prolonged Pain as the order.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Amazing work so far, will play it this league for sure!

One question tho, could you elaborate a little more on using other spells than ED? Are they completly not viable or they work, but not as good as ED?
"
One question tho, could you elaborate a little more on using other spells than ED? Are they completly not viable or they work, but not as good as ED?

Any skill tends to work with so much spell damage, so long as spell damage scales it. However, none were as good as Essence Drain in terms of clear speed and boss damage.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Mar 21, 2018, 1:13:50 AM
Need to make some money so I can get an indigon before they're 20 ex lol.
sorry for the stupid question, but since I have broken the PC and play on xbox, I can not open the POB, could you send me a link of the tree so I open it from the phone? or explain to me a way to open the pob on the phone if you know it. thanks I'm very interested in the build.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"

Any skill tends to work with so much spell damage, so long as spell damage scales it. However, none were as good as Essence Drain in terms of clear speed and boss damage.

u say none were as good as ED for boss damage but recommend PoH + firestorm for weaponswitch against bosses? so firestorm IS actually stronger? or do i miss something? :P
"
bahnschranke wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"

u say none were as good as ED for boss damage but recommend PoH + firestorm for weaponswitch against bosses? so firestorm IS actually stronger? or do i miss something? :P

I tested a 6-link PoH with Firestorm and it didn't feel as good as ED, damage wise. Also, your movement skills are limited while using a staff. Just my opinion, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info