[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Chrom wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
@Miffy23 i noticed that you have 3 heralds and also the herald of purity as well. Do you use all 4 at once and if so, how do you have that much mana?

Enlighten 3 and not running MoM.
The Purity minions are actually worth solid gold on bosses and sometimes Delve nodes, as they just pull aggro constantly. Can also link them with Blind btw for guaranteed uptime on bosses.

I wouldn't take my setup as anything to aim for though, i'm still leveling and experimenting, planning on taking this one deeper eventually.

I was debating using Herald of Purity or Ice with Ice Bite, Hypothermia and Innervate. I know you said you prefer purity because they're tanky, but ave you tried the HOI setup, if so which do you think is more DPS?

I didn't say i preferred them, just that i'm running all four atm and that i'm experimenting. So far i've not found that I need the HoI setup but i'm still working on catching this character's delve up to relevant stages. Purity minions are invaluable on map bosses, HoI setup better for later delves. Although the minions also bodytank in delves a bit ofc. I will probably attempt running both (quadruple herald as well as special HoI setup) later on, possibly with Enlighten 4.

As for the questions about % increased shock - it should show in your PoB, just craft a jewel there and see what gives you the most for single target BV.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Sep 16, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
I'm new to BV this league, and I'm really confused about something and need some help. I've been finding that sometimes my BV stacks drop off entirely. So far I've found that it seems to be around when my Immortal Call procs, so perhaps it has to do with taking too much damage or crits? I'm really stumped beyond that. Any ideas?
"
I'm new to BV this league, and I'm really confused about something and need some help. I've been finding that sometimes my BV stacks drop off entirely. So far I've found that it seems to be around when my Immortal Call procs, so perhaps it has to do with taking too much damage or crits? I'm really stumped beyond that. Any ideas?

None at all. Besides the obvious of them just stopping as they are supposed to after their timer is at 0.
Just beat Kitava A10 with this (first time using BV).
Leveling was a bit of a pain because it felt slow, but on the other hand BV is really strong and wreck everything.

So, what would be the main things to buy first (Besides capping res obviously) ? Already got Starkonja (damn you dex requirement) and Hrimsorrow, and I have two "The Princess" for weapons.

A non 5L Inpulsa is not super expensive, but maybe weapons are a better focus first ?
I used a tabula until i could afford a Inpulsa at level 84ish.
"
Zacataka wrote:
Hi guys

First I want to thank DirtyDot for the work he did with this build

Need a help in setup and gem links.

I made same changes in the gem links but now I dont no what to put main hand gem link like you guys can see in gear.

Can some one give me a help please?

Can someone help me please?

With the change I made in the gems links now I do not know what to put in the main hand link, at this moment I have the Golem + Culling Strike + Enfeeble

I do not think it's the best option, but I'm not sure what to put it either.
I'm currently working on a setup that will far outperform - in theory - the current top elementalist BV on ladder.

I'm still missing one particular, quite rare corrupt on an item to get it rolling though.

Will present when i've tested it thoroughly well past depth 300.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
I'm currently working on a setup that will far outperform - in theory - the current top elementalist BV on ladder.

I'm still missing one particular, quite rare corrupt on an item to get it rolling though.

I see you are using Herald of Purity, how does that feel?
"
Avous wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

I see you are using Herald of Purity, how does that feel?

Only using it for now and basically only for map bosses, they tank them for me. The damage added is marginal. Will abandon it for a Herald of Ice setup eventually.
Im currently using herald of purity alongside the triple heralds.

but im thinking of ditching it and go for MoM.
the damage boost isnt that great but the minions might be useful.

what you guys think about herald of purity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info