[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Fedega wrote:
I have 0.39 Cast time that's so slow can someone tell me why? my character stab is open to u to see my items and tree ! pls help

Don't have a leveled version of this build right now so can't check, but around 0.35 seems normal for a BV build. I mean, all you need to clear trash is one blade up, so one cast every like 10 seconds.For bosses, just spin up 10 blades before the fight and keep them up. So 0.39 is really ok for this.

Different Question: Does the "x% increased effect of Shock" on Abyss Jewels also apply to the 20% min we get from Elementalist? Because if yes, this sounds like a nice thing to look for besides life and crit multi:

That should give us more damage than "added X-X to spells" because of the low "Effectiveness of Added Damage" of BV.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 15, 2018, 6:47:33 PM
@Miffy23 i noticed that you have 3 heralds and also the herald of purity as well. Do you use all 4 at once and if so, how do you have that much mana?
"
@Miffy23 i noticed that you have 3 heralds and also the herald of purity as well. Do you use all 4 at once and if so, how do you have that much mana?

Enlighten 3 and not running MoM.
The Purity minions are actually worth solid gold on bosses and sometimes Delve nodes, as they just pull aggro constantly. Can also link them with Blind btw for guaranteed uptime on bosses.

I wouldn't take my setup as anything to aim for though, i'm still leveling and experimenting, planning on taking this one deeper eventually.
What 3rd stat should we prioritize on jewels? Obviously we want:

crit multi + % max life + ???

flat damage? ele penetration? something else?
Quick question that might sound stupid but I'm new to the game :)

Right now I'm level 40 using Arc to level but already have a Blade Vortex armor. Got luck and dropped a Tabula Rasa. haha

Anyway, one thing that I'm feeling its a bit bad for my gameplay style is the fact that I gotta to constatly cast my Blade Vortex to 10 stacks and I think its taking too long (right now around 0,35s with Golem up).

Is that what is expected at higher levels as well or it will get quicker? Right now I think its just much better to level using Arc since I'm killing mobs in 1 or 2 hits hits much more enemies. Blade Vortex is amazing vs bosses tho.
"
Iamandre wrote:

Right now I'm level 40 using Arc to level but already have a Blade Vortex armor. Got luck and dropped a Tabula Rasa. haha

Anyway, one thing that I'm feeling its a bit bad for my gameplay style is the fact that I gotta to constatly cast my Blade Vortex to 10 stacks and I think its taking too long (right now around 0,35s with Golem up).

Is that what is expected at higher levels as well or it will get quicker? Right now I think its just much better to level using Arc since I'm killing mobs in 1 or 2 hits hits much more enemies. Blade Vortex is amazing vs bosses tho.

On higher lvl u cast 2 blades of blade vortex then just zoom into mobs, it ramps up pretty fast if u have a quick movement skill. Yeah lvling with BV aint fun i feel u.
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:

On higher lvl u cast 2 blades of blade vortex then just zoom into mobs, it ramps up pretty fast if u have a quick movement skill. Yeah lvling with BV aint fun i feel u.

Oh I see.

When the "end game" of POE usually starts and tbh what is the "end game"? Mapping, farming bosses, delving, etc?
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"

Enlighten 3 and not running MoM.
The Purity minions are actually worth solid gold on bosses and sometimes Delve nodes, as they just pull aggro constantly. Can also link them with Blind btw for guaranteed uptime on bosses.

I wouldn't take my setup as anything to aim for though, i'm still leveling and experimenting, planning on taking this one deeper eventually.

I was debating using Herald of Purity or Ice with Ice Bite, Hypothermia and Innervate. I know you said you prefer purity because they're tanky, but ave you tried the HOI setup, if so which do you think is more DPS?
dbl post
Last edited by Chrom on Sep 16, 2018, 1:33:27 AM
Another noob question.

I saw you suggested the links to each gear, for example:

Gloves: Herald of Thunder - Blind - Curse On Hit - Warlord's Mark
Helmet: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify (+ Blood Magic with MoM)

So basically I need a 2 blue - 1 green - 1 red Gloves AND
a 2 green - 2 red Helmet. But if I have they inverted (blue, green red on helmet, green and red on gloves) is it ok? Or I'll eventually need those specific gems on those specific slots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info