[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Thanks guys - what about damage jewels over max mana/max life jewels? I have a ton of currency so just trying to figure out options. Just crafted a nice Stygian Vise belt that has 53 Str, 450 armor, 50 max energy shield, 44 light res, 35 chaos res, and 64 max life. Super happy with it.

Also, what about gloves? I got some that do the following and I was wondering if these are good enough: 5-11 Fire Damage to Attacks, 13 IAS, 89 max life, 35 fire res, 30 cold res, and .32 physical damage leeched as mana.
"
dsata wrote:
Thanks guys - what about damage jewels over max mana/max life jewels? I have a ton of currency so just trying to figure out options. Just crafted a nice Stygian Vise belt that has 53 Str, 450 armor, 50 max energy shield, 44 light res, 35 chaos res, and 64 max life. Super happy with it.

Also, what about gloves? I got some that do the following and I was wondering if these are good enough: 5-11 Fire Damage to Attacks, 13 IAS, 89 max life, 35 fire res, 30 cold res, and .32 physical damage leeched as mana.

This is an ok glove, i would go for a Fingerless Silk with aps and life/res for a bit more dmg.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 24, 2018, 7:21:23 AM
can u post how to start from the beginning till u get 2 poet's pen what skill to use first , how to make it a league starter would be very grateful ty
"
Commandoos wrote:
can u post how to start from the beginning till u get 2 poet's pen what skill to use first , how to make it a league starter would be very grateful ty

Theres no secret leveling PP, hard to do a league starter cause they are expensive in the first days, so, level as totems or something u like.

Get level 12 and equip them using Unearth - lmp - bodyswap, Vd - add light.

Level 18: Vd - Ele focus - Conc.

Level 38: Unearth - GMP - Bodyswap.

For the tree, rush MOM, then, get life everywhere.

Normal lab: Divine Guidance
Cruel: Conviction of Power.

Level 60: Equip Romiras, get 2 end. charges:
Poets 1: Unearth - gmp - immortall call
Poets 2: Vd - Ele focus - FirePen/Conc.

If u wanna use bodyswap, 2link VD and Immortal Call on the third link.
For Frenzy: Frenzy - Faster attacks - Coh - Enfeeble/Warlords Mark/Flammab.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 24, 2018, 1:31:51 PM
thx mate for help really appreciate it

I fixed my porcupine problem.

Do you think I could sell a cheap mirror service for this helm? It is BHC.
Thanks for the build, really enjoyed it, killed everything in the game with it as well - pretty much the OP version of the build with small adjustments

For uber atziri, grab a cheap chest armor (anything) with 30% resist elemental reflect, use sibyls lament and yugul, i spent 5 points speccing into ash frost and storm (for the last 5% reflected ele damage reduction), but not sure it's required, was just because sets are expensive - with that you can brute for it, pick a clone location and just use vd, clone dies pretty much instantly (swap essence worm for sibyl, so no anger)

uber elder the easiest way to me seems to be doing bodyswap laps around the room, that way you're (mostly) of the dangerous stuff, the elder frost spikes and the shaper balls, if you're pro you just dodge them ofcourse, but for players like me, teleport around the room is safer, with a bit of chaos resist and shakari and arakaali for max chaos degen resistance (I have 14% chaos res and degen doesn't do much) for uber elder I use unwavering stance, it feels safer if you get hit by a ball

those two are certainly doable, but by far the hardest for this build, everything else is simple, relaxing

I think this version of pp is by far the overall best, if you focus on one char for everything, it's relatively easy to adjust to everything maps and bosses throw at you, you have plenty of gem slots, gear options etc, nice!

pob: https://pastebin.com/zxqaLUmL
Last edited by drdukk on Apr 25, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
Hey all - playing HC and almost level 77 - loving the build. Can anyone please take a look at my hero called "YugoStud" and let me know if they see any improvements? I know I need to reroll the Watchers Eye to have 6/6/15 and will do that soon. Working on second Endurance charge node and then working my way through the entire life node pool. Jewel slots after that.

Looking forward to any feedback.

FYI - Took me like 500+ chaos to get my gloves. I wanted specific things on it and I wasted so much currency I can't even tell you - spent half the day crafting. Wanted Chaos res, light res, mana, and life on them.
Hey mate, just trying your guide.. atm its awesome swapping around the maps! NEver leveled this fast :D
The only thing I'm missing in your first post is the Flask setup. For me as new player I have really no idea which ones to use, except the mandatory Life Flask of Staunching. Could you give me some advice?

Ty!
How's Kingsguard in this build? It gives some HP+MP and has 100 life for each endurance consumed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info