[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Hey there,

Just checking this build out, about level 67 at the time of this post, and im having a hard time understanding how you get your target aps? any help is appreciated
With the news of instant skills (IC being one of them). https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2199862

How do we predict this will affect the build? I am thinking that it will be a lot smoother in regards to keeping IC up.

Do you think the Poet's Pens will be affected at all with the change?

IGN: Shocknami
Hey I just wanted to say thank you for the build, "absurdly durable" is really the best way to describe it. Good damage, great survivability, and decent clear too. Its not gimmicky and unreliable like a gladiator block tank, its just huge ehp and decent mitigation with a dash of recovery. Great concept.

I found that linking some corpse skills to cwdt setups works pretty well, CWDT lvl 1 with an unearth + gmp, and a lvl 20 CWDT with desecrate and other stuff.

Spoiler

Edit: Is there any way to get mana leech besides warlords mark? Mana sometimes has a hard time keeping up with a lot of heavy hits.
Last edited by Fire309 on Aug 25, 2018, 7:23:03 PM
Hey everyone,

I think i'll will start this build in the incoming league ( so in 75 minutes).

Do you have some tips for levelling it as first character ?
I may start it as a arc totem for levelling, but do you have others options ?
maybe i am blind, but how do you sustain life/mana?
Good Day,
I am playing the build during the delve league.
unfortunately with the passive changes it seems the RF version of the build in Path of Building is gone.

Perhaps OP or any veteran of the build could post it again.

Have a safe game, and may the RNG gods be merciful
Hi, i would love to try this on my Templar.
But i have no idea about the generic skill tree and PoB isnt working with older pastebins.
Is there an actuall PoB link somewhere, where i can see the Tree?

Thanks
https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Impulse1991/Impulse_DizzyDelves?i=1&search=class%3DHierophant%26item%3DThe-Poets-Pen

Dude pushing HC delve with a similar build, for anyone looking for an updated version.
Last edited by dandan88 on Oct 14, 2018, 1:51:03 AM
For somebody that has reached the 3.8~ aps sweet spot, how did you get so much APS? I have 2.95 and I have attack speed on multiple jewels. My gloves do not have attack speed, and I need to work on that, but that wouldn't bump me all the way to 3.8, would it?. Any answers appreciated.

Last edited by RobertKoch on Oct 27, 2018, 5:34:54 PM
What kind of weapon/skill setup could i use until i can afford a pair of pens, while still following the passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info