[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

hi guys, i your advice on what could be possible best gem setup for a 6L loreweave with 2Blue, 3Green and 1Red sockets. thanks in advance :)
i mean i need your advice with that
"
ginamos2xx wrote:
hi guys, i your advice on what could be possible best gem setup for a 6L loreweave with 2Blue, 3Green and 1Red sockets. thanks in advance :)

Most likely a curse on hit setup. But the red is mostly meh. Could run like, reduced mana, blood magic, lgoh, knockback or maim for a bit of utility/qol.

Otherwise, if a red curse is useful, could do that.
I use CoH with warlord's mark for more leech.
"
painguard wrote:
I use CoH with warlord's mark for more leech.

this is an easy trap to fall into. enfeeble is way better
I have one question, why ist GMP only level 2? is there a reason behind that`?
"
Kaminur wrote:
I have one question, why ist GMP only level 2? is there a reason behind that`?

Doesn't really matter what level GMP is. You mostly care about the extra projectiles, which is at every level. If you want the extra damage from unearth, then level/quality it.
Congrats on the week of the build. Really enjoying the build on mapping.

A question: in order not to miss a spell, do I need APS 3.8 without buffs or with buffs?
My current APS is 3.31 unbuffed, and 3.8 when full buffed. Thanks.
"
Liboqing wrote:
Congrats on the week of the build. Really enjoying the build on mapping.

A question: in order not to miss a spell, do I need APS 3.8 without buffs or with buffs?
My current APS is 3.31 unbuffed, and 3.8 when full buffed. Thanks.

3.8 aps is your target for solid dps (the exact number seems to vary a bit depending on your ping). That is with your buffs up. If you have temporary buffs that aren't reliable, you should get rid of them (i.e. flasks) as you want a stable attack speed during mapping. Frenzy charges will always be up and you should count them for your attack speed.
The build indeed seems indestructible so far. But noticed that t7 boss took forever to kill? Any tips where to get moar dps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info