[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

"
germano003 wrote:
How's Kingsguard in this build? It gives some HP+MP and has 100 life for each endurance consumed.

In my opinion, I will never trade some HP/Mana + 100 HP per endurance charge consumed or expired versus just our max resists at 80.
"
Phenolia wrote:
Hey mate, just trying your guide.. atm its awesome swapping around the maps! NEver leveled this fast :D
The only thing I'm missing in your first post is the Flask setup. For me as new player I have really no idea which ones to use, except the mandatory Life Flask of Staunching. Could you give me some advice?

Ty!

I run bubbling 2 healing, 1 wise oak, 1 stibnite of warding, and 1 atziri flask. I've almost never used the healing pots though. You could drop one for something else if you wanted to.
Is there any reason why running this as self-cast VD with Spell Cascade/Desecrate wouldn't work for the beginning of a league, and then transitioning to Poet's Pen?
Remember that once you use Xoph's amulet your Atziri promise flask is useless as Avatar of fire prevents additional non-fire dmg. Stibmite(warding)/Sulfphur(curse)/Wise Oak is the core flask setup. If you don't use Xoph you can add Atiziri's Promise. You could go Blood of the Karui, Zerphy, Qsilver, Lavianga's Spirit ... and a Life fask with staunching. Just my 2cents on the matter.

Not at all. You can level with anything you want.

"
Regards wrote:
Is there any reason why running this as self-cast VD with Spell Cascade/Desecrate wouldn't work for the beginning of a league, and then transitioning to Poet's Pen?
The Panteon:
Major: Soul of Solaris
Minor: Soul of Shakari

can u show me how to kill shaper pls i killed almost every thing quite easy even HOGM but couldn't kill him would be very greatful if u link video for the kill ty =)
Having a blast playing this - maybe the easiest leveling experience, ever! I know I've convinced at least 2 or 3 others to play it, as well. Great design on the build!

With that said, I'm still a bit of a n00b at PoE and would love any advice on what I should look at changing to improve. Here's my current gear (ignore the green gems in chest - just leveling them):

I'm sitting at 9,500 EHP at a 58/42 split and max'd resists (mostly from jewels). So far, I've had no problems with any of the content, still working my way into the center of the map. In hideout, I'm sitting at 4.03 APS on Frenzy, and it goes up to I think 4.95 while spamming Frenzy. I don't "notice" any missing attacks, and I believe it's ok at that APS with double spells in each Pen, but just wanted to verify that it's ok and I'm not seriously missing something.
Last edited by joNDel_x on May 4, 2018, 1:01:26 PM
I'm glad you're enjoying the build.

You don't want to go over 4aps per spell in the pen. Staying around 3.9 or so is recommended due to ping/lag.

The reason for this is that the pens can trigger a spell up to 4 times a second at most. If you go over 4aps, then some of your attacks happen too soon and the spell won't trigger.
Last edited by SilverSequence on May 4, 2018, 2:20:08 PM
Hi, why Greater multiple projectiles support it's only lvl 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info