[0.10.2] The Hand of God - Let's go on Crusades !

I just got some facebreakers in hc and im building this now tho im only level 12.
This build looks amazing.
Question: Why no Raise Spectres?

They seem like they'd fit in extremely well with this build, especially with how you're already picking up all the nodes.

Yeah, you could just dominate every single minion, but Spectres would allow you to maintain a few of them with you to help murderer people, especially since you only really need a 3L max to make them worthwhile.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Yup, Started this build today. 13 hours ago and beat first difficulty. DB doesnt really come into play till much later because of the huge mana cost and short duration. So i went with a 2h axe and cleaved my way threw Normal Diff. Cant even use DB at lvl 24 without spending a few points into the +10 int that he has made till level 40 and I see why now. Gotta say even with 0 weapon damage increase on the weapons I still tore my way threw everything and rarely died because I had so much survivability. Picking up the life leech gem was a game changer as well. Cant wait for the blood magic gem so I can start using DB. Thanks so much for this build!
in this game, weapon damage nods are just so weak, compared to the OP hp nods..

btw..i have this in my stash lmao
IGN: MarauderK

AFK since Jun 2013, playing EARTH online atm
Great idea, nice build but doesn't seem like it would scale well late game.
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Mar 2, 2013, 6:20:53 PM
Having a bit of problems in 2nd Difficulty. Level 40- Cause going unarmed with anything but those gloves is a terrible idea, using an axe and a shield currently. Cant use DB because it costs 103 life a swing and doesnt do huge amount of damage. Have yet to get the support gem that reduces the mana cost of DB I'm sure that would help alot. Hoping once i get all the gems and some decent gear the playstyle will pickup otherwise I dont see this lasting till the last difficulty. And untill then the playstyle is kinda boring. Relying on Cleave for AOE situations and heavy slam for single target. The life steal gems the only reason I can even live atm. And the adds only last a total of 29 seconds currently so cant really get an army to get going.
facebreaker seems to kill the build. I'm gonna try using with a 2H staff, i think the extra links and stats will make things easier.
Hi everyone, on was on call last day, now i can answer your questions !

"
evantide2 wrote:
Question: Why no Raise Spectres?

They seem like they'd fit in extremely well with this build, especially with how you're already picking up all the nodes.

Yeah, you could just dominate every single minion, but Spectres would allow you to maintain a few of them with you to help murderer people, especially since you only really need a 3L max to make them worthwhile.

Hi !

I tried to use the spell, but compared to DB mobs spectre are just trash, they don't hit hard, they are weak, and if you do it on a elite or rare monster, it will downgrade it, which is really really sad.

So i don't play with it right now, maybe ill retry later. Though it's a good spell vs corpse exploders (which are a big source of pain in maps @Kripp :D)

"
Painless611 wrote:
Yup, Started this build today. 13 hours ago and beat first difficulty. DB doesnt really come into play till much later because of the huge mana cost and short duration. So i went with a 2h axe and cleaved my way threw Normal Diff. Cant even use DB at lvl 24 without spending a few points into the +10 int that he has made till level 40 and I see why now. Gotta say even with 0 weapon damage increase on the weapons I still tore my way threw everything and rarely died because I had so much survivability. Picking up the life leech gem was a game changer as well. Cant wait for the blood magic gem so I can start using DB. Thanks so much for this build!

You're welcome ! :D

It's strange because ive never had any mana problem until Merciless, because i was oneshotting every mobs on a way, and using frenzy + finisher db on rares/tanky blues. It's all about your rings and amys !

"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
Great idea, nice build but doesn't seem like it would scale well late game.

Hi ! and thanks ! I think it will scale late game because :
- Until maps lvl 70 i've never had any huge problem, for now, from my personnal experience
- You control mobs of the area, and at high level they do the dps for you. It means it will necessarily scale with late game as the higher difficulty you get, the higher level and strength the monsters you dominate are.
- About the character scaling, it will be limited by the phys dmg suffix on rigns/amy, indeed. But for now it's ok for me, and there is still a suffix tier at ilvl 74, and I think it would be enough !

"
Painless611 wrote:
Having a bit of problems in 2nd Difficulty. Level 40- Cause going unarmed with anything but those gloves is a terrible idea, using an axe and a shield currently. Cant use DB because it costs 103 life a swing and doesnt do huge amount of damage. Have yet to get the support gem that reduces the mana cost of DB I'm sure that would help alot. Hoping once i get all the gems and some decent gear the playstyle will pickup otherwise I dont see this lasting till the last difficulty. And untill then the playstyle is kinda boring. Relying on Cleave for AOE situations and heavy slam for single target. The life steal gems the only reason I can even live atm. And the adds only last a total of 29 seconds currently so cant really get an army to get going.

Yes, Facebreaker alone is nothing. You can easily and for about 1 exalt get meginords + 2 good ring + 1 amys, which will multiply your dps by 10. Get bonus physical damage and it will solve your dps problem.

I don't think you are doing it right. Try to buy some good rings/amulet. I'm not particularly rich and at lvl 35-40 (I as still in HC) i bought decent rings and an amulet and i had about 1K dps. You oneshot about anything until act 3, where you can use frenzy to prevent haevy mana losses. Only support db with increased duration. Don't put Blood magic support gem now, it's too early, you need at least 2-3K hp. And get a mana flask + a hybrid flask. I'm sure it will work, as it did for me.

Really, for me, the build was completely shining at your level.

"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
facebreaker seems to kill the build. I'm gonna try using with a 2H staff, i think the extra links and stats will make things easier.

Hi ! I think that with a staff :
- You'll have less dps
- You'll have less survavibility (less block)

Try it, give me some feedbacks =)
IGN - Elyzim
Last edited by PinkPingPenguin on Mar 3, 2013, 3:32:18 AM
Quick question. Since the dominated creeps are minions. Will Sidhebreath boost the dps of them/?
"
eddiec93 wrote:
Quick question. Since the dominated creeps are minions. Will Sidhebreath boost the dps of them/?

Yes it will !

I even bought it for cheap before creating the build. But with sidebreath equipped you will do a lot less dps since you are not wearing a +physical damage amulet.

I haven't tested it again at higher level though, since my sidebreath is still in my HC stash. If it's possible to play with it, it would really be a great improvement thanks to the minions movment speed bonus on it !
IGN - Elyzim
Last edited by PinkPingPenguin on Mar 3, 2013, 7:35:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info