[0.10.2] The Hand of God - Let's go on Crusades !

I found some facebreakers, might have to try this build out. looks fun :)
Hello, i decided to try this build because my GS mara is weak (2.5k dps on GS) and boring.

This is quite good so far lv53, but i am having doubts the damage on dominating blow will keep up with merciless and then maps, right now 1.3k on DB.
I only run hatred and warth(no mana for more) and am rather lacking in dex and int with current noob gear.

Here's my gear, i plan to use the higher lvl items then my lvl as soon as i get there:

(i plan to make that armor 5l but it takes me ages and a fortune)

for the boots i will have +71 life, +34cold res,+20 chaos res and +30% speed as soon as i buy them. My current boots and armor are totally useless im not sure if this is the reason i have a hard time (1500hp) and can die easy.
I plan to change both rings with some very similar to mine Topaz ring's to adjust my resistances(will have HP on them aswell) later and with purity will have them max, and it should be 75% chaos resistence aswell ( 0% on merciless)
Also i will change the amulet with +60dex 71life and 10-22p.dmg

And i know i have to fix the slots on my items (i didnt think it would be so hard to achive perfect slots)

IGN : HammerBelly or HardBelly
Last edited by darkwish98 on Apr 5, 2013, 9:51:25 AM
What's your off-hand item?

Also, if you really still need more damage on dominating blow, then you can make a 4L form your gloves and socket Added Fire. That should ramp your damage by another 30% average.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Penrandus shield, also should i get Lioneye's shield? Id lose the regen and leech for def and stun recovery worth it?
Why not faster attacks? i like to hit as fast as possible + more last hits in party play as OP said, done a bit of party leveling up and i felt the most useless, there was ice crit but not all the time.

Also i know this is off topic but suggest me methods to upgreade slots/links and colors on items, as far as i have experienced it is a bad way to smash 100 chromatics in one item....
IGN : HammerBelly or HardBelly
Here's what I usually do:

Use a white helmet for your four-link as it's cheaper this way. Alt and augment it until it has health and a resistance. Make sure the item type matches the color of the sockets you want (so if you want RRRG make sure it's str/dex, str only is pretty easy too. If you want RRBG str-only is the best choice). You should only really burn through craploads of chromatics if you are trying to get BBGR on a pure-strength item.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Hey - that is a great build! Thank's for writing it up!

An alternate application of dominating blow that I used was a two-hander with dominating blow+culling strike -- so that I would use another skill for regular fighting, and once an monster got low on life, I would finish it with a culling strike dominating blow to certainly kill it and turn into a minion with that single hit.
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
Looks like a fun build!
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
So I stumbled across a facebreaker last night (+967% too). At first I was excited because I figured I could sell it for a decent amount, seeing how my highest character is only in the mid-40s, I few GCPs could go along way. But something about unarmed and extra gore was beckoning me, so I started researching.

Yeah, I'm doing a fb build now, quite possibly this one. I have a couple questions though, that I didn't see directly answered. I apologize in advance if someone has already addressed these.

1) How long is this build viable without the unique belt? Like I said earlier, I don't have a lot of currency orbs to go out and buy one. Seems the belt is eventually mandatory, but how long do I have?

2) I think the new melee support gems can work with DB (splash and multistrike). Any opinions or thoughts on how those might work with this build?

I have 17quality dominating blow, pm me if interested only vs 3gcp
IGN: AnnoyedGrunt
Characters: ImmortalCheese lvl 87 - Marauder
"
hokieneer wrote:

1) How long is this build viable without the unique belt? Like I said earlier, I don't have a lot of currency orbs to go out and buy one. Seems the belt is eventually mandatory, but how long do I have?

I can't say from experience what it would be like without the belt but my guess would be that you might feel a bit weak right at the beginning. Since the belt adds more physical damage than probably any other single ring/amulet you'll ever get even late game, it's a fairly significant loss.

If you were able to find some really awesome physical rings/amulet (and upgrade them as much as you can) you might do ok until you could get the belt. Again that's all speculation but I don't feel it's absolutely impossible to do without as long as you try to get it as soon as possible.

"
hokieneer wrote:

2) I think the new melee support gems can work with DB (splash and multistrike). Any opinions or thoughts on how those might work with this build?

I'm actually going to play with this today. I think the possibility of having DB proc across all the guys in front of you sounds awesome. Not to mention that it should also give that ability to your minions (I think). My only concern is that it might make frenzy pretty much mandatory for single target bosses due to the dps loss on DB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info