[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
timboram wrote:
"
healzr wrote:
at level 86 got to argus and he two shot me

Hey man so one thing that helped me insanely with survivability is to drop the warchief setup altogether. Only get 1 link warchief for buffing self but not for killing, so just be pure tectonic slam as it is more then enough dps.

What i suggest you do would be to make an immortal call setup which would give you enough time to live and leech back up to max life. You should be able regain those lost charges back up EZ NP as a JUGG.

Secondly If you want to be more defensive I would take the Iron Reflexes node as evasion is useless for us, this in turn should make your starkonjas hood turn into a insane tanking mechanic as it will be 150% global armour rating when on low life vs evasion which we will not have much of.

Goodluck and let me know how you go!

thanks man i'll give that a try i thought i have iron reflexes turns out i never i also swapped my belly out for a crab armour made a few changes to the tree and picked up aof ect after reading all 28 pages i think now i can do uber i failed to see with belly i had 4k armour now i have 16908 in hide out what means i could probs swap the starkonjas for a abyss what im guessing will fix my dps issues i have 57k tooltip on a 5 link running only hoa + crab leave me at 50% mana and no idea what else to run aura wise i dont see any point in running a curse via blas ass bosses have reduced curse effect so i could maybe pick up some red mana res and run a haste aura
Last edited by healzr on Mar 12, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
double posted
Last edited by healzr on Mar 12, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Just some thoughts, take them or leave them:

1: Clickbait titles are a giant turn-off.
Anyone that's played the game for longer than a day knows what "1.1 MIL DPS Crit" really means.

2: You misspelled "Flask".

Carry on. :)
Last edited by Mavent on Mar 12, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Some thoughts on OP a pros/cons section. Again no expert but some ideas.

Pros:

- Staff can block which provides a tonne of free / low investment mitigation.
- Full phys -> ele conversion means you can run phys reflect maps.

Cons:

- Staff is low attack speed so slower leap slams.
- Cannot run elemental reflect mod.

Also as previous people have posted DatModz is playing Staff Crit Tectonic.

DatModz PoB (With 100% Endurance charges) on Shaper Tectonic dps is 199,350
https://pastebin.com/wG5is6mU
Looking at Modz' build — and a few other comments on the subject WRT Starkonja's Head, in particular — would it make the most sense to find a node somewhere to free up and take Iron Reflexes, regardless of what chest you're using...?
"
Elumako wrote:
Looking at Modz' build — and a few other comments on the subject WRT Starkonja's Head, in particular — would it make the most sense to find a node somewhere to free up and take Iron Reflexes, regardless of what chest you're using...?

it seems like it but if your able to get the crab armour its really not needed plus the damage lose from abyss is kinda harsh
Can Simpl give us a update about the hegemony + AoF version? He said that he has been working for a while on it but no updates on the main post. Im playing the build with stormwall and i want to do the hegemony transition asap so i really wish we could see a update on the guide
You said you tried weapon types other than staves and couldn't get close to the deeps you are getting with staves correct?

I'd love to try this with super fast attack speed. Or just anything but a staff really. Like maybe with green socket prismatic eclipse and then really high crit/physical/ele damage sword in the other hand?

taking all the dual wield and sword nodes over 2h and staff nodes.

I wonder if this could work?

Maybe mana would be some sort of an issue with the attack speed though.

I may tinker with this in PoB. If anyone else wants to maybe shut this idea down if I'm being dumb/unrealistic that's perfectly fine with me. I'm somewhat new to the game. Or maybe add to the conversation and possibilities please reply! I appreciate any feedback. I just dunno how I feel about using a staff for this build yet.
Last edited by Gold3h on Mar 12, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Can Simpl give us a update about the hegemony + AoF version? He said that he has been working for a while on it but no updates on the main post. Im playing the build with stormwall and i want to do the hegemony transition asap so i really wish we could see a update on the guide

What is it you don't understand about Hege + AoF?
Just pick AoF, equip Hege and since you are now full fire, use Fire pen gem.
You can keep using Hatred, but it's only mediocre now and you are better off with blasphemy and flammability (except for Shaper and such which reduce curse effects).

That's about it...
"
Idyar wrote:

DatModz PoB (With 100% Endurance charges) on Shaper Tectonic dps is 199,350
https://pastebin.com/wG5is6mU

Wait, is he actually able to kill Shaper with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info