[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

And I have a really dumb question... How do some weapons go to 30% quality?
"
If we convert to full fire with AoF. How do we leach life? And how are you guys getting resist soft cap with so many uniques? I am hitting a small wall around T8-T9 alched maps.

There's mana leech nodes near Iron Reflex on the tree.

For resist, I would suggest dropping Oskarm for a rare glove with resist.

"

There's a Bestiary craft for 30% guaranteed corruption. It's very good for Hegemony since Hegemony has mostly flat phys.
"
"
If we convert to full fire with AoF. How do we leach life? And how are you guys getting resist soft cap with so many uniques? I am hitting a small wall around T8-T9 alched maps.

There's mana leech nodes near Iron Reflex on the tree.

For resist, I would suggest dropping Oskarm for a rare glove with resist.

"

There's a Bestiary craft for 30% guaranteed corruption. It's very good for Hegemony since Hegemony has mostly flat phys.

So vitality void and spirit void work with full elemental conversion? I have taken AoF. Thanks for the tip on the guaranteed corruption.
"

So vitality void and spirit void work with full elemental conversion? I have taken AoF. Thanks for the tip on the guaranteed corruption.

Yes, they are one of the few that doesn't say Physical Attack so works for full elemental builds.
Update on my Hegemony's Molten Strike, managed to do Shaper for the first time today!
Spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/gdsWAD3

Build is pretty much complete after I actually hit the +3 MS enchant myself. 230k per ball with 12 balls Shaper DPS and 7.4k life so feels pretty good vs bosses and AC-MS clears well enough. The LGOH rings also gives crazy sustain with the amount of balls per second hitting the target.
Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/2hQjvRnk
Last edited by EternalSceptic on Apr 21, 2018, 5:39:34 AM
How exactly are you applying bleed for your gem setup? Usually it's put in the totem, but I don't see it.
hey man, great build,thanks i really enjoy it!!!
I'm really sorry if this is a dumb and often repeated question, but what are the numbers inside the parentheses in the Google doc?

i.e:

(28-3) Tectonic Slam
(18-2) Melee Physical Damage

If that has been answered elsewhere in the thread, please let me know and I'll keep reading through it.

Thanks!
Great build so far, very tanky with high dps. Are you going to update this for 3.3.0?
Playing this on Incursion league. I like it but I dropped Belly for a 2000+ Armour chest with resistances because Abyssus makes me a little squishy since you burn up Endurance so fast even w/o using Multistrike.

The only other problem I see here is the Gloves -10% to -20% to Chaos Res. The Incursion Temple is full of chaos damage dealers and is needed to get some more Chaos Res than the Atziri's Favor gives.

Still looking for improvements for the build but in the basics, I like it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info