[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Hey all, I am sorry for being so quiet on this for a while. I have been trying to enjoy the game for a while.

I have been having absolutely horrible RNG this league and currency is hiding from me so I have not been able to get any of the best in slot gear for this build, or for even decent gear for the totem build I leveled up to farm uber lab.

I have lost the focus on this build due to all of the issues that is has, and I do not know how to fix it to be anywhere near as good as I thought it would be. This was my first attempt at a build from scratch and my first build guide, and it looks like I need more knowledge in order to do this properly.

It looks like a lot of you have some great things going and I hope you continue to work on it. I will gladly update the guide once I get 100% confirmation on something that really does work great, and without spending 10 exalts to make it viable for having fun with uber lab, top tier maps or some other end game content.

I am not quite sure where exactly to go from here. If anyone with a better understanding of what to do with the build guide wants to work with me, or even take over the guide, please let me know.
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Hey all, I am sorry for being so quiet on this for a while. I have been trying to enjoy the game for a while.

I have been having absolutely horrible RNG this league and currency is hiding from me so I have not been able to get any of the best in slot gear for this build, or for even decent gear for the totem build I leveled up to farm uber lab.

I have lost the focus on this build due to all of the issues that is has, and I do not know how to fix it to be anywhere near as good as I thought it would be. This was my first attempt at a build from scratch and my first build guide, and it looks like I need more knowledge in order to do this properly.

It looks like a lot of you have some great things going and I hope you continue to work on it. I will gladly update the guide once I get 100% confirmation on something that really does work great, and without spending 10 exalts to make it viable for having fun with uber lab, top tier maps or some other end game content.

I am not quite sure where exactly to go from here. If anyone with a better understanding of what to do with the build guide wants to work with me, or even take over the guide, please let me know.

Honestly, im finding this build awesome and i dont think there is a lot to change, im only missing updates on the main post because u said on some comments that you were transitioning the build into an AoF and i wanted to see what does changes (because im switching to hegemony from stormwall soon), but someone already helped me and i can do this by myself too. Dont give up on the guide too easy, its an awesome build
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

Hey there bro,

First of all, thank you for making the guide, and also for keeping focus on this thread generally.

IMO the build needs to be fire-only and Kaom's Heart is BiS body armour, you can add fire penetration gem in the main gems, maybe mention flammability somewhere as well, I tested it and I can face-tank 7 tier rare map bosses with a level 75 character(without uber lab) with flammability, I just hit them 5-6 times and they drop.
"
invector wrote:

Hey there bro,

First of all, thank you for making the guide, and also for keeping focus on this thread generally.

IMO the build needs to be fire-only and Kaom's Heart is BiS body armour, you can add fire penetration gem in the main gems, maybe mention flammability somewhere as well, I tested it and I can face-tank 7 tier rare map bosses with a level 75 character(without uber lab) with flammability, I just hit them 5-6 times and they drop.

You are facetanking stuff with a tabula and abyssus? The inc damage from abyssus really isnt hurting you? Im almost 80 and still afraid to get a abyssus because i dont have uber lab and only 400 armour on chest
Hi Guys, for everyone who is interested in playing Tectonic Slam with DW, here is my Setup for now (btw noncrit, don´t know yet if crit will be better with much more expensive gear)

Costs:

Weapon MH: 8c (for a 330dps Version. Can be 1c)
Weapon OH: 1c
Helm: 90c (10c before for a similar Helm without Enchant)
Body Armour: 40c
Amulet: 70c
Ring1: 2c
Ring2: 1c
Boots: 40c (without enchant and lower life only 5c)
Belt: 1c
Gloves: 10c

Till now i have no problems up to T10 Maps. Didn´t tried higher. Doing all maps step by step. Still a lot upgrades to make. Especially better Mainhand, Offhand, and Rings for damage and a new Body Armour for defence.

Don´t know yet when i will change my Tree for more life. Till now up to T10, 5.8k are enough.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 13, 2018, 4:43:51 PM
Thanks all for the kind comments. I will work on this some more, I am just having a rough week (real life and in the game) and right now I just want to play and enjoy myself some.
"
Rake7 wrote:
Hi Guys, for everyone who is interested in playing Tectonic Slam with DW, here is my Setup for now (btw noncrit, don´t know yet if crit will be better with much more expensive gear)

Costs:

Weapon MH: 8c (for a 330dps Version. Can be 1c)
Weapon OH: 1c
Helm: 90c (10c before for a similar Helm without Enchant)
Body Armour: 40c
Amulet: 70c
Ring1: 2c
Ring2: 1c
Boots: 40c (without enchant and lower life only 5c)
Belt: 1c
Gloves: 10c

Till now i have no problems up to T10 Maps. Didn´t tried higher. Doing all maps step by step. Still a lot upgrades to make. Especially better Mainhand, Offhand, and Rings for damage and a new Body Armour for defence.

Don´t know yet when i will change my Tree for more life. Till now up to T10, 5.8k are enough.

What's your DPS in PoB with this setup?
"
Gold3h wrote:
What's your DPS in PoB with this setup?

With checkmarks on:
Endurance Charges, Onslaught, Intimidated and Flasks its 281k against normal mobs and 228k against standard bosses.

With my weapon upgrade some minutes ago for 50c its 335k against normal mobs and 272k against standard bosses.

Thats all with enfeeble as defence curse. With elemental weakness it would be 433k and 310k.
Last edited by Rake7 on Mar 13, 2018, 5:45:51 PM
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
"
invector wrote:

Hey there bro,

You are facetanking stuff with a tabula and abyssus? The inc damage from abyssus really isnt hurting you? Im almost 80 and still afraid to get a abyssus because i dont have uber lab and only 400 armour on chest

yes, absolutely. the life leech and killing power is so high, the enemy can only hit me once or twice before dying. Tested on two T6 and one T7 rare map bosses. Lower bosses don't even reach me to damage me :p

done merciless lab myself at level 71 or so, I just avoided his big skills and hit him when he was recovering, only took me like 30 secs to defeat him in each fight.

the dps in this build (at least for me) is real, all I need is a kaom's and its most likely good to go for T14 maps or so.
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

Hey! I honestly think you're build is awesome. I'm not the best player in the world and this is my 2nd league but I've been finding this build a ton of fun. I made a few changes to it based off experience and what I can afford. With a 6 link on TS, my PoB total DPS goes to 1.3 mil. At the moment I'm able to do red maps solidly, but I haven't tried any guardians yet. This build is definitely viable imo

Also, I have not gone the AoF route
Last edited by Legendury1 on Mar 13, 2018, 8:21:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info