[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Would you suggest any other chest with 6-link or rather go 5link until i can afford 6linked?
When I use PoB to check whether Hegemony's Era would be an upgrade over Stormwall, it tells me Hegemony actually will cause me to lose 30k dps.... what the hell?

Anyone else experience this? Is that accurate?
Just tried doing uber lab with this char at level 86 got to argus and he two shot me not quite sure where i went wrong with the gear or tree

also my damage in pob is like 200k i know my gems are not 20 20 and its a 5 link but this surely can not make up for over 1 mil dps
Last edited by healzr on Mar 12, 2018, 4:06:28 AM
"
Thanarchy wrote:
I have the exact same remarks !

<cut for brevity>

...and save 4 (!!!) passives !

That's wrong, you need to re-invest them into double curse on tree because Oskarm will already give you one curse effect.

OFC you can have it in necklace if you feel filthy rich, but that's out of question for most.

The thing with curses is, they don't really work on bosses. Especially the tough ones like shaper.
I suppose that's why he went for Hatred in the end? Though I am not sure if plain Anger wouldn't give more that that point...
how can you get here 1m dps???I am lvl 70 atm and have only 30k dps,is it even possible to get atleast 500k dps and have 5-6k hp at the same time?
"
healzr wrote:
Just tried doing uber lab with this char at level 86 got to argus and he two shot me not quite sure where i went wrong with the gear or tree

Gear hidden

also my damage in pob is like 200k i know my gems are not 20 20 and its a 5 link but this surely can not make up for over 1 mil dps

Not sure if you are now complaining about your DPS, or your survivability.
But I am finding this build unpleasantly squishy myself. I think it really requires huge armor values(which I lack ATM) to be viable?
"
Siliarus wrote:
"
healzr wrote:

Gear hidden

Not sure if you are now complaining about your DPS, or your survivability.
But I am finding this build unpleasantly squishy myself. I think it really requires huge armor values(which I lack ATM) to be viable?

kinda both i dont get how the pob on the op has over 1 mil dps i cant get anywhere close to it
I've 700k on pob and i can't kill yellow elder :/
Last edited by Congelol on Mar 12, 2018, 7:46:58 AM
I was watching Modz twitch stream and decided to give his version a whirl. It's night and day above everything I've seen in here so far.. what was a struggle in uber labs/maps is now a walk in the park.

Excellent deeps and survivability. His tree and gems are a little different.. but everything else is spot on.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Modz/characters
"
healzr wrote:
at level 86 got to argus and he two shot me

Hey man so one thing that helped me insanely with survivability is to drop the warchief setup altogether. Only get 1 link warchief for buffing self but not for killing, so just be pure tectonic slam as it is more then enough dps.

What i suggest you do would be to make an immortal call setup which would give you enough time to live and leech back up to max life. You should be able regain those lost charges back up EZ NP as a JUGG.

Secondly If you want to be more defensive I would take the Iron Reflexes node as evasion is useless for us, this in turn should make your starkonjas hood turn into a insane tanking mechanic as it will be 150% global armour rating when on low life vs evasion which we will not have much of.

Goodluck and let me know how you go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info